4) Hawaii

Dominique Thomas POV

We're getting ready to leave and I'm packing my cameras when I see a note in my camera case. It was from a girl I met back home but I never talked hit her up after I left. I threw it out putting my stuff in my bag going downstairs.

"Ok people we got an hour to spare, where is your luggage" I asked Epic as she sat at the table looking like she just woke up eating cereal.

"Because your clock must be fast. Our PRIVATE jet. That can't leave without us doesn't take off until 7:30. It's 5.....07" she said and I looked at my watch

"Oh, my alarm went off early." I said qnd everyone huffed.

"Im taking a nap" Lilly said laying on the couch closing her eyes.

Since we had a while I start packing the luggage in the car with Slims help.

"Thanks bro, I never got to talk to you about my cousin. Your my brother forever but she's like the closest thing I have to a daughter. We've been looking out for eachother since we could talk so I need you to not blow this" I said and he chuckled

"You know she got a nigga meditating and shit. Yah, cris crossed on a mat one with the universe. No girl could get me to lay in the same bed as them let alone get on a damn mat and breath. She not going nowhere" he said and I nodded

"What about you and Lilly? Yall had something back in the day right" he asked and I nodded

"Yup, we dated the summer she graduated. I took her to prom and everything. Of course her parents thought because we where bestfriend but the end of the summer. I think k like q couple days before I left, he mom just came in her room unannounced and we where kissing. When she got kicked out she said if it wasn't for me she'd be able to act straight and have a family. Told me to never talk to her again. It hurt so I got on a early flight home and cried a lot." I said and he shook his head.

"She apologized" he asked and I nodded

"What? I was 19 so 6 years later. We both where hurt but in different ways understandably" I said and he nodded.

Everyone came out packing in the car going to the runway. We got on the private jet putting our luggage on top inside the storage spaces.

"Please fasten your seat belts until we get to cruising altitude and let's have a good flight" the pilot says over the speaker and we all sat down putting on our seatbelts and head phones.

Right now im sharing my air pods with Lilly watching movies until we nodded off. When I start feeling sleepy I start playing music going to sleep. 

I woke up cause my back started hurting so I reclined my seat so I could get up without waking up Lilly. I went to the bathroom washed my hands and came back to her up on her phone.

"Hey, I woke you up" I asked getting back in my seat.

"No I woke up on my own. We still have 5 more hours on this plain" she said and I laughed

I put back on the movie we where watching and we cuddled up against the window.

Epic Jones POV

I woke up to kisses on my face and when I opened my eyes We where getting ready to land.

"Wake up beautiful" Ash said in a raspy voice and I smiled stretching.

"Good morning" I said kissing her and she kissed me back.

We landed waiting for the door to open and stairs to be attached when the flight attendance got put luggage down.

"Ma'am we could've did that. We're just waiting for the stairs to be attached." Ash said and she smiled at her