HELLO STAY! - MINSUNG

Start from the beginning

"Okay, the staff says that you can be excused if you need it, however, they also said that STAY has been sensing something like this from you for a while now, apparently it's all over TikTok. So it would also be okay if you wanted to tell the fans what is going on, it's your choice, Sung, we'll be fine with whatever you want to do."

"I-I think I want to tell them, but... What- what if they don't like me after that?" He was getting shaky.

"Let's do this hun; first, take a few deep breaths for me, next Chan or myself can tell STAY that you're a little. If the comments on the V-live are positive you can slip on camera and show STAY this side of you. If the comments are not that great you and I will excuse ourselves and you can have all the cuddles in the world. How does that sound bub?"

"That sounds... okay."

"Good," Chan said, "I'll take care of it."

Chan went around the room updating the other oblivious members on what was going on. As they were informed the looked at us, sending reassuring smiles to Jisung, who I felt relax against me.

Chan went over to the camera and started talking, and I opened my phone and put on the V-live. The comments sent me into smiling fits.

'As a little myself, I'm proud to say... I KNEW IT!'

'No way! That's so cute!'

'Omg, I hope we get to see little Sungie.'

'I hope he hasn't been too worried about our reaction, we love cutie Jisung!'

"Baby, look at the comments! They all want to meet little Jisung. Would you be okay with that, babydoll?"

Jisung scanned through the comments, now that he had slipped, he really didn't care about the content of them but he was really excited when he saw how many hearts, and heart-eye emojis there were. He looked at me and nodded happily.

"That's great," I took him into my arms and hugged him tightly, "I need to cook something separate for you, would you mind going to sit with Jinnie Hyung while I do that? I promise you'll be able to sit on my lap while we are eating."

He nodded and shuffled toward Hyunjin who happily took him to sit on his lap. He hid his head against the taller's neck, still trying to take in all the compliments from STAY.

Since he had been so brave today, I decided to make his favorite dino nuggets as a prise. I filled his favorite cup with some cool water and prepared some yogurt with berries that I put back in the fridge so they wouldn't go bad.

I turned around to see Jisung looking at me, silently asking me if he could sit with me now. I smiled and nodded. I sat down on a chair and soon Jisung latched himself on my lap.

He picked my hand and started playing with my fingers, resting his head against my shoulder.

"Would you like to say hi to STAY?" I asked, he nodded, "go ahead baby, they're looking forward to it."

"Hello STAY!" he said waving his hand excitedly, smiling wide.

A wave of coos came from around the room, both the staff and members, which made Jisung go shy and hid his head against my shoulder. I smiled fondly and put my hand on the back of his head, caressing it gently. 

Soon after the stew was ready. The rest of the members set the table while I settled Jisung's dinner on the table. Once we were all sat down, Jisung plopped down on my lap and Chan started putting the stew on seven plates. We all started eating; at first, Jisung ate all by himself, but after twenty minutes I could tell he was starting to get sleepy, so I finished my food and fed him the rest of his meal.

We talked for a while after finishing eating, Jisung's head was an my shoulder, as i rubbed his tummy gently, making him extremely drowsy.

"Hyungie, I'm sleepy..."

I nodded and kissed his forehead. I got up and set him on my hip.

"STAY, Jisung is feeling very sleepy so he and I are going to go to bed, good night!" I got close to Jisung's ear, "do you want to say goodbye to STAY, sleepyhead?"

Jisung nodded and, without taking his head out of my shoulder he spoke.

"Goodbye stay," he mumbled sleepely, waving his hand tiredly.

I took him to his room and set him on the bed.

"Baby, can you go and wash your teeth for me?" he whined, "shh, shh, I know you're tired honey, but your teeth are going to get dirty if you don't brush them. It's the last thing you're going to have to do today, Hyungie will take care of the rest."

Reluctantly he got up and headed for the bathroom. I prepared some pj's for him and set his phone to charge. Soon after he came back into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Did you brush your teeth?" he nodded, "can you show Hyungie?" he flashed a smile, "good boy! Come here so I can put some pj's on you, and we can finally get you to bed."

He wasted no time and he let me change him. After that, we both got in bed and he set his head on my chest, while I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. Before falling asleep he said.

"Night night, Hyung, love you."

"I love you too babydoll, good night."

And with that he fell asleep, relief setting in him, knowing he was safe in my arms.

WORD COUNT: 1518