Chapter 11 - Calm yourself Kimhan

Start from the beginning

That is the first time I knew about Kinn's preference.
It was a normal Papa and Son's meeting until Kinn open his mouth.

But I am really okay with that. Anyone can love to anyone, right!
Love is love. Love don't have any conditions.

"Kinn...........?"

I heard Papa's voice and the same time I saw his gaze came to my face.

I know this face. He is trying to warn me.

IT IS OKAY KINN BEING GAY OR WHAT, BUT YOU CAN'T ! YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE NOW!

I felt that kind of gaze from him.

Papa didn't say anything about Kinn's relationship.

At that time Kinn still was his second year of university and I was a 15 years old kid.

Fortunately I wasn't a gay. I didn't have any feelings for boys.

I am not insulting for anyone here, but my brain stocked the memory of what Papa needs and I have to obey him.

I had few girlfriends in my high school. I was live a life which Papa needed from me and everything was okay until one day!

"You should find someone from music department. This is not a mere post. It is club president post P..."
I said to P Boat who came second time to ask me being club president of the university music club.

"But you are the only one who can do that. Please Kimhan... Please do this for me..."

"But P... What about the other seniors of music department ?"

"We all do have qualifications to become the president, but You are the one have experience with this industry.
You already did a MV. You have a channel with hundred thousands of subscribers.

And You have so many followers in twitter and ig and have many fan clubs."

"Yes... but P..."

"Please Kimhan... I am here for entire music department and music club. please..."

I thought I can have a little rest in my second year, but god... It is becoming a dream now.

"Okay P..."

"oh........my child. we love you kimhan... Saranghe..!!! I will tell this news to everyone."

P boat made a big heart using his both hands and show me while walking backwards.

First day of the the club little awkward. I think every seniors of the music department came to the club room.

And some girls, I think they are from my Fan club. Also there are real club members who came to the first meeting.

I was about to start the meeting, when someone suddenly barge into the club room.

The first person who came... no, who fell in to the club room with a loud thud slowly turned his head back and forth without raising it. therefore I couldn't see his face.

I saw another student with a awkward smile also come inside after him. They must be first years.

I went towards the student who still on the ground, and I saw that he is raising his face slowly.

I don't know why my heart felt warm and started to throb so quickly.

He... he is really cute!!!

"P'Kim..."

Thanks to the student behind him, I came to this world. But I saw that person's continues gaze on me.

"Late at the first day huh?"