2. Glares of a fox.

Laughter by the table brightens the room.

"Ma~! Again! I won't have time for boys" Reina states, clear to everyone, that her statement won't actually change anything, as she's completely over the continuing conversation.

"Rei, you don't know that" Ailin exclaims, "you might actually find one~" Both Ailin and Reinas mother team up, to tease her.

Reina groans, at the betrayal, of both parties.

"But if you do.." all eyes on her father.

"You've gotta introduce him to us all" he makes it clear, that he'll still be as overprotective over his little fox, as anyone else.

"Of course, especially to me"

"And don't find some other bestfriend, and replace me, got it" Ailin continued, she practically demanded to not be replaced.

"Of course I won't, no one knows me more than you do" Ailin nods at Reinas consoling response.

"Plus, how will I ever find someone like you" She reassured her.

"Exactly! How will you ever find someone like me" She pinned Reinas facts.

They all laughed by the table, by all of the commotion, caused only by Reinas lonesome lovelife.

"Okay okay, that's enough girls, continue eating" Her mother cleared the whole situation.

Both girls agreed to quit, the whole commotion, and continued with the feast.
___________________________________________

"Thanks for the feast, Auntie Chai"
Ailin shouted to Reinas mother, who was standing in the kitchen washing dishes, as Ailin herself was putting her shoes on.

"Don't mention it Lin, your always here, eating" She responds, laughing at her own words.

"True" Ailin shrugs, not testifying against the truth.

Reina laughs at the two, as her father, also says goodbye. Him being on the way to the bedroom, he needed his rest, for his nightshift later on that day.

"Your coming on Monday, next week right?" Lin asks, standing right outside the door.

Reina standing right by the doorframe.

"Of course, I'll get there by motorcycle"

"But... you don't have a motorcycle" Lin asks confused, looking around outside to see if she does.

"I'm borrowing uncle Gaos from next door" She reassures her bestfriend.

"Ok but if its not such nice weather, I'll come pick you up" Lin states, just wanting to protect her friend.

"Alright, alright, just... see you there, mkay?"

"Alright, see you" Lin made her way out, and before entering the car, that was waiting for her, she looked back at Reina and waved her bye, she mimicked the gesture. And made sure Ailin had made her way, safely.

___________________________________________

Heading for the house next door, she took her bags, and was out the front door.

Her mother came to stop her "Hey!"
She shouted from the house, Reina looked back confused

"your going out to sea, And you don't even bring your phone" She looked at her completely hopeless. Reaching out her hand to give her the phone.

"Oh, sorry I forgot" She let on a innocent smile, just to come off the hook. And took her phone, giving her mother a tight hug.

"Bye now, okay?"