15. Action

Seokjin POV:

When we went to police station we explained everything. They were also looking for the eloped culprit. But after we tell about Taehyung and Y/hun they found the hospital quickly.

"I'll go with police to find the criminal", Jungkook said.

"Why? There's no need for that. You should come with us in the hospital", I said .

"No! What I said I said", Jungkook whinned.

"Jungkook!"

"I mean there's no need for us all to go to the hospital. We're not doctors , we can't do anything. That's why I want to go with police. If there's something suspicious I'll inform you"

"Fine"

As he said.... Jungkook went with police. Of course police was with us also going to the hospital.

After reaching the hospital police went for some inquiry and we started searching for them.

But suddenly I realized Jisoo is beside me. But where's Jimin? I looked back but he wasn't there. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Wait... Jisoo where's Jimin?", I asked .

"Why? Here", she said and looked back." Where did he go? He was right behind me!"

"That's what I'm asking. He was with us but now he's disappeared" I said.

"I don't have any idea what happened", she said.

"Okay he might be somewhere near searching for Taehyung", I said. She nodded and we continued searching Taehyung.

I found him near the OT. I called him while walking.

" Taehyung "

He heard and looked at me . Soon he ran towards me and hugged me. He started crying. While hugging Taehyung I looked at Jisoo. She started crying. Maybe she assumed the same as me. Y/n.....

" Taehyung~ah how is y/n ? "I asked pushing him slightly to break the hug. I've to be sure about what I'm thinking.

" She.. she is in the OT", He said and we both released a deep breath. She's alive.

" What about you? Are you okay? ", I asked him while checking head to toe. He was soaked in blood.

" I'm okay. Y/n ... Took a bullet for me", He said looking down.

" What!? Bullet?! I thought she got her asthma attack again that's why you're in hospital ", Jisoo yelled.

" Yeah.... She had an... but she got well with it", Taehyung said in a low voice. " But but that that bitch shot her"his voice was trembling with fury.

" Bitch? ", Jisoo asked confusedly.

" Not bitch. He is a man Taehyung ~ah", I corrected him.

" Whatever "

" Come with me... You need to freshen up", I said while pulling him holding his hand .

" No I don't want to go anywhere. I'll stay here with her", he stayed back.

"Come on Tae... You'll not be allowed to see her like that. Whole soaked in blood. So much unhygienic ", I insisted him.

He looked at himself then agreed to go with me.

" Ah Jisoo, stay here and call me if any info ", I told her and made a gesture and a phone sign by hand. I hope she will understand what I meant. To call Jimin.

Jisoo POV:

Seokjin told me to stay here but he made a sign like phone. But it looked like he was hiding it from Taehyung. Should I have to call someone? But whom? Then the realization hit me.