10.Work Day

It was the work day. For the day we all came.

In the morning, I woke up by several knock at my door. But I wanted to sleep more. I even turned off my alarm.

But soon my door was banging. Do I woke up and opened the door to find some people. I didn't noticed who were they.

"Y/n aaahhh don't you have to go for your work? It's already 8 am. You sleepyhead get ready soon", some one said and realization hit me.
"Oh my gosh I've to go today. Bye I gotta get ready", I said and closed the door.
Then I went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. I quickly did a light professional makeup. And wote this.

Then I took my phone and  documents and got out of my room

"Come on jisso, we've to go", I said.

"No, we're all going together", Taehyung said.

"Okay then we're leaving now, right?" I asked.

"Yeah in a few minutes. But please don't hyper. It's alright. And you're not late . We woke up you at the right time. Take a breath first", Taehyung said holding my arms.

"Okay ", I said and breathe deeply.

"And Y/n first you should have your breakfast. We all are done with our breakfast", Jin said.

"No, I don't need . I'm not hungry.  And I can't eat before something important", I said .

"If you don't eat you'll be tired. We have a long day afterwards. You better eat something. I'm going to get something I need", Taehyung said and left towards his room.

"Yeah he's right. Eat now", Jin said pointing at the food kept in the table. But I was not in a mood to eat something . " I can't eat now. But for your insist ", I said and grabbed an apple and started eating.

Then Taehyung came out if his room with this.

"Oh wow . Why  did you wore a muffler like me? You copycat! 😂 Haha", I mocked him.

" Yaahhhhhh that's not. I forgot to wear this. I just remembered seeing yours" , he said. "Ooohhh" , I said.