6.I'm hungry

Y/n POV:

I went to the kitchen with Tae. Then we searched for food. But as we thought we didn't find anything cooked. But there was ingredients. So I told Tae to go out and I will cook for all of us. And he went saying he's going to practice for coming performance.

But seeing so many ingredients I was not able to dicide what to cook. So I thought it'll be better if I ask them . Then I went to the rooms.

When I was going I heard music so I went there knowing it must be Taehyung.

Then I saw him there dancing like this .

He looked very hot while dancing. I felt my cheeks heating up .

"Nuga nareul magado
naui gal gireul gandago
isaeng han bangirago
leggo leggo"

Taehyung was singing that. I liked what I saw. But I felt like I'll do something stupid if I wait here anymore.

So I quickly went to the kitchen thinking that I'll make something easy and quick.

Then I again saw the ingredients and decided to make some pasta 🍝 and chicken 🍗 fry .

I put on boiling my spaghetti . Then I started marinating chicken. Shaking all my thoughts of earlier from my mind.

But suddenly someone back hugged me. I was shocked and afraid at the same time.

I quickly turned around to see who was it but my face hit with his chest.

"Aish...what are you doing?", He said and I realized it was none other than Taehyung.

I started blushing so bad. I felt my face becoming red. So I tried to hide my face from him.

After a lot of struggling I earned the courage to say something.

" W-what...a-are yo-u you do--ing?" ,I asked him.

" Nothing just stay like this for awhile" he said, " Don't you like this?"

I was totally speechless. I couldn't say anything. But I think maybe I liked that no noo obviously I like that but I can't show that to him.

Our moment was interrupted when the phone rang. It was his Phone. He took the phone out of his pocket.

But something caught me eyes. It was the caller id.
Jisoo?

"Why is she calling him and why her number is saved in his phone. I don't know them knowing each other from before. And if he got her number today then why she? He didn't even asked me for my number", I lost in my thoughts.