CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS

Start from the beginning

She is wearing eyeglasses today and a black blazer and pencil skirt outfit until toe with five buttons on the side and white crop top. She is reality goddess.

Her jawline, cute pointed nose, pillowy red lips and adorable chin, almond beautiful eyes with the color of grey and long hair with a little blonde and flat rossy red cheeks and attractive breast, lol. I can see how the mountains looks perfect with the gorgeous beautiful divine goddess living on it.

"I don't tolerate cruel student Ms. Clarkson," she sternly said glaring straight to me while crossing her arms bending her back at the swivel chair. Lol all I can say is she still looks dazzling celestial sight in my eyes.

"Now sit." she ordered pointing the chair where it was place but my eyes couldn't escape from her beauty, she literally looks cute and charming, how can this woman be so 'Pulchritudinous'; physically beautiful.

Oh my heart is melting again..

"Fck. Sit Ms. Clarkson stop drooling your saliva staring at me!" She exclaimed in a heavy tone that made me awaken, I chuckles lightly and bluff rummaging my bag walking towards the only chair feeling embarrassed.

"Good morning ma'am," I greeted pulling out smile infront of her, she looks goddess - really goddess. Those jawline, red smooth lips -

"Would you look at me properly? You know Ms. Clarkson, I hate horny, perverted, lascivious, lecherous, lewd, sensual student similar as you. That's gross." She sternly said putting her both hands of my desk, I didn't notice. Her shining eyes seems to began darkened glaring straight at me as I unnoticed my self staring at her bobbies.

"I'm sorry, I just found you beautiful with that cute adorable bobbies, I envy your physical beauty. Do I need to get therapy now darling?" I immediately zip my mouth after I let out a sheepishly voice infront of her. Lol besides I'm just saying the truth but I didn't think that I would say that kind words infront of her.

"Get out." He command calmly pointing the doorway glaring at me. I just shake my head and peck a kiss to my wrist preventing myself not to kiss her, she's still wearing that no emotions poker face.

Why would I get out? If only I could live here with herself then I must dragged out my clothes in here.

"I'm just admiring and having fun staring at your magnificent physical beauty Ms. Angelina, be grateful." I said amusedly grinning while showing my teeth.

"Tell me the subject that is difficult to pass for you?" She asks fixing herself ignoring me.

I stand up and smiled widely, "Calculus, for me, is the subject that is difficult to pass."

"Let's start calculus then, prefer your notebook and pen."

"Told you, that's difficult. Why would you class that subject to me?"

"I'm handling your grades, would you like to stop your scholarship, Ms. Clarkson?"

I sat down furiously rolling my eyes on her, she is such a madwoman. Professor Clinton can teach me about that lesson though and by just seeing her teaching infront; makes me nervous however I can felt mix emotions of her teaching madly, not lovely dovey neither I'm having butterflies inside my stomach.

It's terrified me, how she let out a heavy voice and looked at me with that darkened intimidating eyes, and the way she glared can makes me almost die. Is there something bothering on her? Or it's just me thinking about her?

It's evening today and my class with Ms. Angelina has ended, despite all the subjects she teaches me not only calculus but biology and chemistry, I survived. I can say that she is a genius, divine perfect beautiful woman. What's the stain of herself so I can wipe it off from her?

During the class nether, many of my classmate sneaked out from my uncle class and listen to Ms. Angelina's lessons from outside instead of Professor Clinton, and Ms. Angelina's even ordered them to buy snacks for me. I was feeling blessed but while eating my snacks I was writing the lessons on the board, she told me I must write those needed for exams. Now my fingers were swollen, I wonder if she's punishing me? But what did I do if she did really punished me?

I zip my bag and went outside, she go to the Principal I guess and it's time for me to go out also since It's 5:50 o'clock. She can live to that detention room but me, I will not. I don't want to mourn that subjects, gross. I'm going to die in no time but still haven't found the suspect who did that car incident 6 years ago about my parents. That's person made my life miserable.

I groan outside after I stretch my hands upside, finally I escape that detention room. Just like yesterday morning, there's just few of students and it's raining lately so I guess the outside is wet. I went to the elevator and found Simon looking at me confusingly, "Where you going?" He asks lifting his eyebrows.

"My class with Professor Angelina is ended so It's time for me to went to my house and sleep early. Today is great for sleeping, you know.. it's raining lately." He confusingly look at me as I push him outside, he's holding some files and I bet he's going to the SSC office.

I wave my hand to the huge fancy campus after I got outside, stretch my body and walks to find taxi.

Today is not a great day, I bet.

After taking a bath, changing my clothes, cuddling my smooth pillow while watching movies makes my brain calm. I take junkies from the ref and play music titled 'Constellation' by jade lemac, swaying my body, jumping on my sheets, this is reality good than classes.

"I'm tired Kzhea, go outside!" I exclaimed after I heard many times of knocks outside of my door, "Gracious, Kzhea! Can you please give me a privacy just for now? I've been mourning myself from the subjects of that Moody bulldog Angelina!" I heard a loud kicked of my door that made me furiously open the door.

"What the hec-" My jaw dropped immediately as my eyes widened of shocked, swallowed my own saliva nervously. Even my knees were shivering, I can feel the madness drawn to her intimidating appearance. Jeez my fault.

"Miss Angelina, why are you here?" I stutterly answers pulling out a little smile on my lips, she lifted her eyebrows scan me from head to tiptoe. I suddenly wrapped my self by my hand remembering I didn't wear my underwear even pants.

"You escape from my class, waving outside of the campus, and gave me a Moody Bulldog Angelina nickname, where'd you get that courage Ms. Clarkson?" She ask closing the door as I walk forward.

"Let's study here."

I schocked by surprise of what she said, seriously? Inside my apartment? Where'd she get that courage?

...