Halfway through his performance, he stopped briefly, around a two-second delay when he saw you in the crowd.

Just as you promised that night, you appeared in the crowd, your security uniform making you easy to spot from a distance, as Freddy's visual recognition is beyond fathomable. A smile could've appeared by his expression if only he could move his lips.

His systems inwardly rejected the ongoing playlist that he was supposed to perform, as he had another thing in mind to perform. His systems synced with those of Roxy, Chica and Monty, his commands being more superior than the programming which is pre-installed in their systems by default. The beating to the tune came from Monty's tail, swinging and tapping on the ground as his foot tapped along the platform.

Smooth guitar began playing as Monty followed the coded instructions given to him, Roxy's keytar taking a low and soothing turn in adverse to her usual tune, the same tune being synched with by Chica. The crowd went wild, where it was the children's turn to quietly watch, teens of the relevant age took interest.

"I had a feeling that you're holding my heart, and I know that it is true." Freddy's voice was low, soothing, just like his voice that night when he took you to the planetarium of an observatory the night before. The rest of the band went in synch with the music Freddy coded in their shared system, no questions asked, just follow, they understood.

"You wouldn't let it be broken apart, 'cause it's much too dear to you." He continued, teenagers of various age groups began crowding the front area of the stage, something they didn't usually do for obvious reasons. The children enjoyed, although they could barely decipher the song being played.

"Forever we'll be together, no one can break us apart. For our love will truly be, a wonderful smile in your heart." A brief silence followed as Roxy tapped on a few keys down her keytar.

"When the night comes, and I'm deep in your arms. How I feel so much secure." He continued, his voice sending most female customers among the crowd squealing in sheer delight.

"You wouldn't let me close my eyes, so, I can see you through and through." He sent a wink throughout the crowd, only the crowd entirely. It was like a live concert with your favorite band, the lead singer standing out like a twinkling star amongst others.

"You're a sweet tender lover, we are so much in love. I'm not afraid when you're far away, just give me a smile in your heart." Then, his eyes met yours, it was like the world stopped turning, the sheer excitement of the crowed grew deaf on their ears. Their eyes met, and there was nothing blocking the trance of a connection between you and Freddy. It was like you own the world, even if that fact was unbelievable, and considered to be a little bluff that you long heard from various personalities.

"You brighten my day, showing me my direction. You're coming to me, and giving me inspiration. How can I ask for more, from you, my dear? Maybe just a smile in your heart." his eyes though half lidded showed such expression that you couldn't fathom. What is this? Admiration? Simple attraction? Despite being a robot, his tone, the effect he's giving.

It felt so human.

You felt your chest lightly throb, like something was moving deep inside though there was nothing. Butterflies? A grave understatement, a zoo? Not even close.