Chapter 5

The hour has come, the chime of the clock notified you of the time, 12:00 A.M., it was time to leave the tight space of the security office to roam.

You never saw Vanessa come to work, you never did, she just somehow pops out of nowhere to either spat at you or tell you something which she could hardly care about, not that it's your concern or anything. You wanted to make friends and peace with her but seems like she doesn't want to.

Shaking away the rough thoughts, you clicked on your flashlight, your tablet secured on your belt holder while your phone neatly tucked in your back pocket. You were already in your uniform, changing a few minutes before the clock reminds you of your task.

You thought about what Chica said earlier, Freddy knows better than anyone else, how? No matter how sentient they are, they are controlled by something or someone at least, those who programmed them the intelligence which they have now.

Perhaps, he knows better in terms of rules, procedures, and regulations while the others are left unknown of the fact.

You shined your flashlight to many areas, by the dark and dimly lit areas of Rockstar Row to every nook and place you could shine it on. Most of the displayed artifacts in Rockstar Row are things that you see every day, mini–DJ Music Man prototype back in the glass holder, and the rest of the artifacts left untouched and untampered.

You walked over the greenrooms in Rockstar Row, it was relatively quiet today, Glamrock Freddy has his curtains closed, which led you to stand in front of his door. You knocked, twice that is, and got no response.

After a moment, you used your I.D. to get inside, and the place was once again empty. It was only around 12:00 AM., why is he not here?

You checked the back, the button leading to his charging station area, he wasn't there, the place was empty with a few boxes of his plushies are stacked.

You sighed for a moment, probably in parts and service, but shouldn't your boss tell you about that if he were to be in maintenance?