Chapter 15

Hours has evidently passed as the animatronic bear awoken from rest mode, his internal timer telling him that it was just minutes away from the barriers opening at 6:00 A.M.

He stepped out of his charging station, but he does feel different.

He feels... well rested, too rested, in fact.

He has doubts as he looked back at his charging station, nothing was wrong or different from the machinery or whatsoever.

He did an internal scan, pausing when he picked up new data logs in his system.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

>System Logs

>Charging  20/06/2022    2:13:17 A.M.

>Reboot    30/06/2022    2:39:07 A.M.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Freddy narrowed his eyes slightly, he was rebooted earlier at 2:39 A.M., but he never remembered rebooting himself at that time. When did he? He rarely does that, only if he is overloaded with information and data, if malfunction occurs, he has the option to reboot himself to freshen up and eliminate unnecessary data that takes up system RAM.

The only thing he remembers is the fact that you were with him when he began charging, and he began charging just a few minutes before the system log file was created. What he long despised about the reboot function, is that he will remain in rest mode until his automatic system wakes him from that mode. The refresh function is much better, as he still has control over his systems without needing to rely on the automatic functions of the system.