👻one👻

A girl was running downstairs while tying her black hair up. She grabbed her bag on the couch and go to wear her shoes.

"Mom, I will go now! I will be late!"

yelled her and then she can heard her mom was screaming back in the kitchen.

"Okay, dear! Be careful! Don't be too rush!" reply the old woman and the girl nod.

"Yes, mom! Bye!"

"Bye!"

She run to the alleyway to school immediately. Without ignoring the people who was looking at her weirdly.

**********************************************

She stopped in front the school gate and look at the watch. Yet, she sigh of relief as she reached at the school before she late.

She walked inside the school to her class with lowering her head. She is a shy person and introverted.

But then, someone shouted her name loudly.

"Jo Yuri!"

yelled a girl with long black hair made she, Yuri turn around after she stopped from walking.

"Y-Yabuki Nako right?" asked her to confirm and the short girl chuckles.

She nods then. "Yes, I'm Nako."

Yuri smiles back, shyly. "What's wrong? Why did you call me?" asked Yuri again.

"Oh yeah! Mrs. Goh was calling us to her room right now. Everybody was in her room now except you."

Yuri was shocked and she looked down. "B-But why?" ask her.

"Maybe it's about our competition that will come in about few days more. Let's go!"

Nako grabbed Yuri's wrist and pull her as they run to Mrs. Goh's room.

Yuri was gasped but she just following Nako's steps.

Nako knock the door and yet, she opened the door. "Ma'am we are here." tell her and pull Yuri to walked in.

She closed the door while Yuri look at the others. She clear her throat and quickly looked down.

They walked and standing beside the other members.

Mrs. Goh smiles. "All of us were here now, Ma'am. Can we know why did you call us?" asked a girl with short black hair.

Mrs. Goh chuckles and she looked at the girl. "It's about the competition, Eunbi." answer her softly make all of them looked at each other except Nako and Yuri.

"What about that, Ma'am?" asked another girl, her name was Lee Chaeyeon.

"Well, I got a call from them earlier. They said the competition had to be accelerated for some very important and unavoidable reason. So, we have to send you all to Gwangju in two days more."

all of them was shocked hearing that, they didn't expect that would happened.

"So, in conclusion you guys have time for today and tomorrow to practice more. I already discuss this problem with all your teachers that teach you. They agreed to let you go for practice for these two days."

add Mrs. Goh calmly as she look at her students one by one.

They went silent for a while. "So, what about your said, guys?" ask her and Eunbi nodded.

"Yes, ma'am. We will followed your rules. We can practice today and tomorrow." answer her and then all of them nodded.

Mrs. Goh smile widely. "Okay, then. You guys may go to the practice room right now. Remember. Practice that songs perfectly. I believe you guys."

All of them nodded and smiles to her. They bowed to the old woman and leave the room.

Chaeyeon close the door and they standing not too far from Mrs. Goh's room.

"Eunbi unnie, do you think we can do this in 2 days?" asked a girl with medium brown hair.

Eunbi nods slightly.

"Of course Chaewon ah. I'm sure we can do this. Besides that, we already practice hardly right? Don't worry, it's just Secret Story Of The Swan and Beware only."

Chaewon pouts and nods then. Yuri just looked. She know Eunbi and Chaewon. They are cousin and not too close before this. But after Mrs. Goh make this competition and both of them joined, they become more close now.

"Oh by the way Yuri ah... We all know you are still shy towards us. We already being together for 2 months. So you don't need to be shy okay?"

asked a short hair girl, Miyawaki Sakura to Yuri. She is a transferred student from Japan together with Nako and Hitomi, a girl with cute and chubby cheeks.

Yuri looked away from them as she lowered her head. All eyes landed on her make she silent.

"It's okay, Yuri. We are friends now." add Minju, the girl with same age with her.

"Tch... why did Mrs. Goh included her into our group if she's introvert like this? She even took the main vocalist position."

Yuri lift her head up as she heard one girl said that to her. She bites her lips seeing a tall girl was looking at her not satisfied.

"Yujin ahhh, don't say like that. Poor Yuri unnie." mad Wonyoung as she held Yujin's shoulder.

Yujin roll her eyes to Yuri and look at Wonyoung deeply. Wonyoung and Yujin not even a friends but after knowing they were in the same age, they try to be friends. All of them know Yujin is a cold hearted person.

"What? I said the truth. How can an introverted and shy girl like her can singing and even being a main vocalist in our group?"

"Ahn Yujin enough."

Yujin turn her head to a blonde hair girl. Her name tag show that her name is Kang Hyewon.

"This is not the time to fight about that position. All of us having a good vocals here. Just because she's introverted doesn't mean she cannot be a main vocalist."

Yujin scoffed and glared to Yuri who still silent and didn't say anything.

"Yujin, say sorry to Yuri." a girl with silver hair, Choi Yena said. Yujin laugh sarcastically and squeaked.

"No, I won't."

reply her and walked to the practice room, leaving all of them.

"Yuri yah, forgive Yujin. She didn't meant to say it to you."

say Hitomi with full of guilty. Yuri then shook her head.

"I-It's okay, Tomi. I know that she hates me because I took her favourite position." answer Yuri and she sigh secretly.

"No she don't hate you, Yuri. Maybe she just mad." reply Eunbi and she smiles warmly. Yuri just smile a little to her.

"Enough, let's go right now. We need to practice hardly." Chaewon utter, she pull Chaeyeon's wrist and they walked together.

Yuri deeply sighed before she take a deep breath. After that, she follow the other's steps.

first chapter is done!

please vote and comment♡

I will try to update more in this story and also Subdue That Womanizer story. please wait for my updates.

by the way, please follow my tiktok account for those who still don't know my account. it's @miseenyenyul :))

lastly, I hope you guys have a great day and don't skip your meals!