'Are you okay Jess?'

'Maybe it's just a wild animal. Let's keep on walking'

'Haneul!'

'Haneul!

'Jessy!'

"Hey Jessy! Snap out of it!" Haneul widened her eyes and looked at Jisung who was looking so worried.

"J-Ji, I remember everything now. I finally remembered everything!" She cheered and hugged the boy and he was really proud of her

"Good job Jessy. I'm so proud of you" Jisung said and hugged the girl back.

"I'm so gonna sue those fucking Lims one day. They had crossed the line already" She said furiously and Jisung tried to calm her down.

"Let Taeyong hyung and Mark hyung handle that alright? For now let's continue watching the movie"

The two continued watching the movie and enjoyed it with the food. As it was about to end, it showed a scene where the male and the female lead kissed.

Jisung blushed but Haneul just squealed like a high school girl who got asked out by her crush.

Jisung stared at the girl's face, who was gone unnoticed by the girl. He smiled and held her chin.

"Haneul, I l-"

"OKAY FOLKS COME DOWNSTAIRS AND LET'S EAT! JENO BOUGHT US SOME PIZZAS!" Haechan suddenly barged into her room and then went out immediately after informing them.

Jisung let go of her chin and he was now a blushing mess.

"What was it Ji?"

"Oh nothing, I- I wanted to say that I'm hungry again, let's go downstairs" he chuckled nervously and stood up.

Haneul followed and the two went downstairs for pizza.

🕯️

The six were in the living room, eating the pizzas, cheese sticks, tempuras and drinking cola.

The three businessmen were talking about their plan about the company while the other three just enjoyed eating.

"Uhm guys. I wanted to reveal something" Taeyong said and it made all of them curious.

"It's okay if you won't accept me but... I'm bisexual" The room went quiet for a second and Haneul was the first one to hug him

"I'm so proud of you Tyong oppa, you're a really brave person. Thank you for telling us" She said and Taeyong hugged her back and cried.

"I- I thought you wouldn't accept me"

"Shh, nonsense. You're my brother and I love you no matter what" She said and the other two siblings joined their hug.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm also gay" Haechan suddenly said and and the three looked at him

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's been 4 years already since I discovered that I'm gay. I was too afraid to tell you guys, but now that Taeyong hyung said his secret, might as well tell mine" He said and they hugged him.

"AND I'M ALSO GAY!" Jeno shouted and they looked at him shocked

"You don't look like one though" Haneul said and Jeno sighed.

"Remember Jaemin? He's my boyfriend"

"What in the- Why didn't you tell me?" Mark said and Jeno shrugged his shoulders

"Minnie wanted to keep it a secret. So I just revealed it, but please don't tell him that I told you" They all nodded.

"Well, what are we doing? Let's celebrate!"

~~~

Jisung and Haneul were at the balcony, they were talking about stupid stuff and they seemed to like each other's company.

"Haneul?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to say something to you"

"About what?"

"The candle. The 10th one is the last one right?"

"Jae oppa said that it was the only stock left. Why?"

"Once you lit the last candle, you have to make a wish before I'll disappear forever"

"Y-You'll disappear?"

"Yeah. Once my mission here is done, I have to go back to my universe and maybe serve another master in the future?" Haneul looked down and sighed deeply

"Can I make my wish now?"

"Nope, you have to wait for the last candle before you can make a wish. But you have to make the wish worth it." Haneul nodded and looked at the sky.

"I miss grandma and grandpa. Maybe I'll visit them tomorrow with Chan. Do you want to go?"

"Uh, well of course I'll go with you. I can teleport to you immediately remember?"

"Oh right, I'm so dumb"

"Where does your grandparents live?"

"They live on the countryside, where there are not that much cars, no polluted air, no criminals and no signal.

The countryside is the most peaceful place I've ever been. When I was a kid, I would help my grandma milk the cows, and help my grandpa pick apples and plant crops"

"I also learned how to use a bow when I was a kid. Grandpa taught me how to since he owns bows and arrows. And then we would go horseback riding." Haneul sighed and leaned her head onto Jisung's shoulder.

"I miss being a countryside girl" She smiled and Jisung patted her head

"When will we go?"

"Maybe tomorrow. I have to tell my brothers about this first" She yawned and stretched her arms

"Let's go inside and sleep. We have a big day tomorrow"

"Uhm, about our classes?"

"Oh don't worry about that. I'll tell uncle to excuse us for a week"

"Who'll come with us on the countryside?"

"Maybe Chenle, Renjun and Domin will also go with us. Those three would go wherever we go"

"Oh, that'll be fun then."

The next day, Haneul had informed her brothers about her wanting to go to the countryside.

Haechan will go with her since the two are busy with the company. Haneul had informed her three friends about it too and they wanted to go with her too.

Haneul had called her uncle (the principal) and asked to excuse the six of them for a week and gladly he agreed.

So currently, The four were packing their things (Haechan, Haneul, Jisung and Renjun) and Domin and Chenle are in their houses packing too.

They decided to ride the van since they won't fit in Mark's nor Haneul's car. Taeyong used his car so they couldn't borrow it.

They just let the driver drive for them since none of them wanted to drive at an early hour.

"Are you guys ready?" Haechan came in Haneul's room and the two were already done packing.

"Yeah, Renjun?"

"He's already downstairs, come on, let's pick up the two idiots" They went downstairs with their luggages and went outside.

"Nanny, keep the house clean while were away alright? I'm leaving the responsibility to you" Haechan said and the head maid nodded

"Don't worry sir, I'll make sure to make the house clean and presentable"

"Good, we'll go now" They hopped on the van and the driver drove to Domin's house first then to Chenle's mansion.

"Is everybody excited?"

"Yes!"

"Alright. Countryside, here we come!"

— tbc.

word count: 1674 words
date published: 07/13/22

_NCTEAXT_