Ch: 14 How The Old Ways Were

Issac's POV

Steven and I went further and further down the hallway and noticed the two Pearls waiting for us, and beside them was a bright yellow door.

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Diamond." hearing her I then focused back to Yellow Pearl and saw the pose she was making, seeing that pose made me almost jump back, but I managed to hold myself and calm down, I remembered that I killed the Brethren moon, the source of the Markers. That I don't have to deal with its shit anymore, just it's the damage it did to my head.

If you don't understand look between these pictures.

Pretty freaky right? Anyways back to the story

Pearl: "Isaac are you ok?" asking in a concerned tone.

"I-I'm fine Pearl, let's just focus up ahead..."

Pearl: "If you say so..."

Yellow Pearl: "May I begin?" she said in an annoyed tone.

Pearl: "You may."

Yellow Pearl: "Good, any longer I would've been shattered due to how long you take Pinks Pearl." this made Pearl roll her eyes, Yellow Pearl clears her throat.

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Diamond."

Steven: "Please call me Steven."

Yellow Pearl: "Pink Steven."

Steven: "No just Steven."

Yellow Pearl: "Just Steven." Steven was about to say it for the third time until he stopped and had a smile on his face.

Steven: "Call me... lasagna." hearing this I place my hand on my helmet and sighed.

Pearl: "Steven stop your going to break her." I then hear the doors open, I raise my head and walk inside with Steven along.

Yellow Pearl: "Enjoy your extraction Pink lasagna and Issac Clarke." I roll my eyes hearing that ridiculous name, inside there was a lot of steam the room was completely covered in yellow and speaking of yellow. Yellow was sitting on a crystallized bench with its back removed, covered in sweat, she seemed to be in deep thought, she saw us, and her smile was quickly etched in seconds.