Cosmic Goddess meets Destroyer God

Start from the beginning

Error looks down at Rosalina, as he has an uneasy expression now present. He gripped the smaller skeleton's hand, and held the small one in his right arm, as he than spoke out.

"Oh, y-you don't need to. Just thought it would be nice to help him back his partner. Nothing more."

Rosalina smiled a Error before his very eyes

Rosalina smiled a Error before his very eyes. He seems to be very modest and kind as Mario, if not more so than him, as she than spoke out.

"Perhaps, but I feel like it should be nice for you to have it and-"

Than, Gradient hugged Error's legs, as Error looks at him, and noticed that he looks a little bit in pain, as he spoke out.

"Gradient, kid? What's wrong?"

"D-Daddy..."

Gradient looks at Error and spoke out.

"I-I'm so hungry."

This made Error's eyes widened, as he than looked at Rosalina, who smiled a little bit wider, as Error spoke out to her.

"Ahhh...never mind, I'll come."

Rosalina closed her eyes and spoke out.

"That is good. Follow me."

Error nodded, as he looks at Rosalina as she than lowered and floated down to the ground, as Error than flies slowly to the Comet Observatory, and as he went to it, he felt gravity weigh down on top of him, as he than lowered himself as much as he can to the ground, before he than stepped off of the Error Blaster with Gradient in his hand, as they than followed Rosalina to where she wants them to take them all too. As he walked, the Lumas began to follow Error and Gradient, but most likely Error, since they are so interested to see a young baby. This is the first time that they had seen a baby in their whole lives. Okay, they may have seen Luma babies, but babies of other creatures, this is an entirely new experience for them. It even made these cute sounds that made them continue.

Later...

"Nom nom nom nom."

Gradient is shown to be nomming on some cookies that Rosalina had, and Error smacked himself in the head, as he spoke out.

"I really have got to teach my kiddo manners."

Rosalina smiled as she looked at the child, as well as the child in Paperjam's hand, who is raising his arms, as if he is trying to touch his father's face. Error than raised his right hand and Paperjam grabbed it, as he made some baby noises. This is the first time in so long that Rosalina had heard something like this. The last time she heard it was during when she had first met Mario. But this...this child was so happy to be within the presence of his father. And he giggled, the sound of a young baby's giggle was so sweet for Rosalina to hear.