forty.

RUOLAN STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE DANCE STUDIO WITH A BIG SMILE ON HER FACE

It was her first day at the studio and she was more than excited. She was wearing a simple, white crop top with grey sweatpants that she had stole from Haechan. She had a bag full of items for both her studio and session slung across her chest. Her slender fingers wrapped around the door handle— the woman pulling the door to open it. She walked in and bowed slightly at the receptionist who sat behind the wooden desk.

The woman gave her a small smile before grabbing a set of keys. "You're the new choreographer right? Zhong Ruolan?" she asked.

Ruolan nodded. "Yes I am, Good Morning!"

"Morning! I'm Kim Baram. I work at reception everyday except for weekends but if you every need anything i'm here! Your studio is on Floor Two, number seven," she welcomed as she dangled the keys over the desk. Ruolan thanked her and took them from her hand. "You have two clients today," she continued on, giving Ruolan the files. Don't work yourself too hard Ruolan!"

"Thank you Ms. Kim," she politely said.

"Please, call me Baram."

Ruolan nodded and made her way to the elevator. She had already made a demo version of both of the dances since her manager let her know what songs she would using beforehand. She still had a few hours before her first client so she decided to work more on both of the choreographies.

She went up the elevator and to her studio, greeting everybody who was in the hallway. Ruolan unlocked the door to her empty studio. It was amazing.

The walls were all black except for the accent wall that was painted white instead. There was a big mirror that was placed against one of the walls. The floors were wooden— just how she liked it. She set down both her bag and files, crouching down to take everything out of the tote that was meant to decorate the place. She had LED lights, paintings of plants, and water bottles for the mini refrigerator that sat in the corner of the studio.

It didn't take long at all for her to decorate. The whole process made her happy. It truly felt like a new beginning for her.

Once she got done, she checked her phone for the time. Her eyes however, gravitated towards the message from the contact, my bear <3.

You'll do great today Ru! You've got this love. I'll meet you outside the studio with a surprise when you get off. :)

Her face grew hot at his cute text. He always knew what to say to make those butterflies rise in her stomach.

She replied back quickly, cheesing as she did so.

Thank you Haechan, i'll see you then. <3

Eventually her first client came and the two clicked instantly. He was Exo's Baekhyun. She had listened to some of his music before Ground One to know that he was a good singer. She was sent a demo of his song, Bambi— that would be released within a few weeks.