two.

SAGE STARED AT HER CEILING, THOUGHTS ABOUT EARLIER REPLAYING IN HER MIND

She had been sitting in her room, 667, for the past hour. They were of course, allowed to go out of the rooms but Sage being Sage, stayed inside. The rooms were actually nice. It was decorated almost identical to her room back at home. They also had a bathroom with a shower that connected to the room.

Her mind went back to the man who had beaten the other man to a pulp. What made him do it? Renjun didn't seem like the type to hangout with assholes so there had to be a reason onto why the man snapped. Her thoughts were interrupted by three small knocks on her door. She stood up and wrapped her fingers around the door knob, opening it and revealing Renjun. He smiled softly before waving. His hair was slightly wet, small beads of water dripping off of his two-toned hair. He had on a black shirt that was slightly big on him and grey pajama pants. "Um they're serving dinner and you hadn't came out your room yet so I was seeing if you were hungry or not," he quickly said.

She shook her head. "I'm not hungry." Her stomach grumbled, causing her face to burn out of embarrassment. Renjun laughed loudly, pulling her out of her room. "Liar. Come on, socialize and fill that hungry stomach of yours."

She whined playfully as he nudged her down the hallway. "You can meet the others too," he told her, his hands going into his pocket. "Your other friends?"

He nodded. "I think you'll get along with them well. What year were you born?"

"2000."

His eyes widened out of excitement. "Really? Most of us were born in 2000 also." She let a small smile play on her lips, Renjun noticing. It was slightly foreign facial expression for the girl and he could tell. It wasn't long before Sage was seated at a table full of guys, playing amongst each other. They seemed lively despite the situation that they were in. Sage noticed that the friend who had been in a fight wasn't no where to be seen at the table. Did the guards still have him?

Renjun cleared his throat, grabbing the boy's attention. "This is Sage. She lives on the same hall as us." The boys waved and let out small "hello's"

"I'm Jeno."

"I'm Jaemin."

Jaemin was handsome as hell. His jawline was sharp yet his features were soft. His hair was two-toned also, a small stream of blue in the front. He smiled flirtatiously at her, Jeno slapping his arm almost immediately. "You're gonna scare her!"

"Yah! Im not scary."

"I'm Chenle."

Chenle was cute. His hair was all black, fitting his soft face. His lips were plump and red. Did this whole group have good features?

"I'm Mark."

Mark seemed older than the rest of them, his voice slightly deep. She noticed the small stubble that had began to form on his chin and above his upper lip. His hair was a brownish blonde, a bit messy.