ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟚

"The first day of school at U.A" I thought, outside of what I thought was too big to be a door. I was in front of the U.A classroom. I was late yet again. The teacher didn't arrive yet, however all the students did. They seemed to have already gotten to know each other.

Since I came late, the hallways were empty, but I was thankful. Had they been full, I would've had to deal with many stares. Now all my worry was directed on what my class would think of me.

I whispered to myself, "Bismillah" and decided to just go for it. When I walked into the class, all eyes were on me. I just stared at my phone, pretending to not notice the attention. I brought my head up to look for a seat, avoiding eye contact. I found a seat next to a blonde guy. I remembered him being the person next to the green haired guy in the entrance exams. Unbeknownst to me, he glanced at me but continued to yell at the blue haired guy in-front of him, who I also recognized.

I sat down quietly and looked back at my phone. I didn't want to know why they were silent or how their stares looked, but I had an idea.

I was wearing the top of the girls uniform and the pants of the boys uniform. The principal offered me that option so I gladly took it. I was also given my own version of the P.E uniform with long sleeves.

The chatter of my new classmates slowly returned, quieter than it was before. I knew they weren't stupid, they were U.A students after all. They definitely knew that I was a Muslim, but that was probably all they knew. They probably didn't know the reason behind any part of my beliefs.

"If you're just here to make friends, pack your stuff up now..." I looked up from my phone and saw a man in a sleeping bag who I assumed was our teacher. A lot of the students seemed to be surprised at his entrance.

He introduced himself and gave a small lecture and the next thing I knew, the class was outside for a quirk assessment test. A girl with short brown hair and rosy cheeks was complaining about missing orientation, but I wasn't focusing. My attention was on the people confused about the reason my P.E uniform was different from theirs. Their attention was caught once again by Mr. Aizawa.

"Bakugou, you got the second highest score in the entrance exams" I heard Mr. Aizawa says, pointing at the blonde guy I sat next to in class.

"Well now I know at least one of my classmates' names," I thought.

He took a few steps forward, obviously annoyed at the word "second" and threw the softball, shocking everyone. Bakugou got a score of 705.2 meters. I was quite shocked, but I was determined to do better. There was a girl who got infinity, and the green guy who got 705.3 which I imagine was infuriating for Bakugou. Especially after he went running towards Midoriya before the teacher stopped him.

I was the last person to go for the first test. It seemed that whenever the attention was on me, everyone was silent. I didn't know whether it was a good thing or not, but I assumed the worst.

"L/n" Aizawa said.

"Well at least now they know my name." I thought.

"You got the highest score in the entrance exams, let's see why." He continued.

I noticed that Bakugou seemed visibly irritated at someone having a higher score than him.

I stepped onto the circle painted on the ground and held the soft ball. I decided to make myself the foundation in which the ball would orbit around. I let it float in front of me for a second. I started to make it spin around me, confusing my classmates. The spinning quickly hastened. I let it go from its orbit and it flew towards the sky.

After a couple seconds, Mr. Aizawa held the screen towards me and my classmates. It read "1208.8 meters." Whether my classmates were underestimating me or assumed that my quirk wouldn't be of value in the softball throw, they seemed shocked. I was proud of my score and went back to my spot to continue the test.