Four

Can we think of anyone who will do this? - Tommy

Ryan bit his lip as he read the text in his group chat. He had sent the photo he took in the boy's bathroom to the queer students club after a lot of inner deliberation that weekend. Ryan felt that he couldn't just keep it to himself, and he wanted something to be done before things got out of hand.

Bullying wasn't rare in R. V. High, but seeing something so hateful out in the open was unheard of. Their school was a progressive community that opened its arms to any and all kinds of people and Ryan wanted to keep it that way. It was the main reason why the club was created in the first place.

I have no idea - Ryan

He sent the message and waited for the others to respond as well. So far, none of them could decide on who the culprit could be so the group decided to talk about their upcoming club meeting the following Tuesday.

While Ryan wasn't very close friends with the rest of the club, he still enjoyed talking and hanging out with them. And sometimes, things got out of hand when he and the guys started discussing certain stars they watched on different websites, so much so that Ryan lost track of the time that Sunday and only checked his watch after chilling out for about twenty minutes in his bathroom.

"Fuck!" He groaned when he realized it was half past five and quickly washed himself before rushing to his bedroom to get dressed. It was Sunday, and as per schedule, Ryan was supposed to meet Nora and Ruxie at Rollies, but when his mind was occupied with images of hot men, there couldn't be much logical reasoning left.

He quickly put on a white T-shirt and blue jeans shorts with little embroidered sunflowers at the edges, wore his usual black and white Converse sneakers, and put on a mustard-colored zipped hoodie which he left open before getting onto his bicycle.

"Guys I'm so sorry I'm late," Ryan said hastily with baited breaths as he rushed toward the booth where his friends were seated in the ice cream bar. He was glad he didn't take too long in getting there as he usually would.

"Better late than never babes," Ruxie assured which made Ryan smile at them thankfully.

"Have you ordered already?" He asked as sat down and picked up the menu even though he knew what he was going to get. He ordered the same exact ice cream every Sunday. He could never go wrong with strawberry-flavored rolled ice cream.

"Nah, we were waiting for you," Nora answered, looking up from her phone with a smile that made Ryan raise a brow. "Okay, don't judge me, but..." her words trailed as a blush coated her face.

"What?" Ryan questioned, his eyes narrowed. He was a bit skeptical as to what his friend was hiding. Nora definitely couldn't keep it a secret, so Ryan wasn't worried about that. He was however worried about what it could be that made her blush so much.

Licking her lips, Nora turned her phone to both Ryan and Ruxie whose eyes widened at the image before them. He squinted his eyes at the image of a dark skinned guy in a locker room for a moment until he finally realized who it was.

"Dude, what the hell?" He asked with raised brows as he took a second glance at the blurry photo of a bare-chested Drew in the boy's locker room at school which was obviously sneakily taken. Ryan wasn't sure how his friend managed that.

Sometimes he wondered if she was slightly off the rails but he didn't dare question her actions. He knew she was hooked on the guy, almost as much as he was, perhaps even more but Ryan knew he would never try to sneak a picture of Drew without his consent as Nora does. And especially not when Drew was in such a vulnerable position.