She looked around the room, embarrassed, i leaned in to her face, her breath hitched when i gently pressed my lips on her, her eyes widen, i slowly moved my lips, cupping her cheeks, she clutched the hem of my shirt, i got lost in the kiss, with closed eyes.

When i heard her muffled voice, she is running out of breath, i parted from her, she panted heavily, i chuckled, her cheeks are soo hot and red, "go and wear something"I ordered, "or else i won't be able to control"I whispered into her ear, she immediately stood up, grabbing her pajama, rushing inside the bathroom.

I touched my lips, a smile formed up on my lips, she tasted like strawberry, my favorite fruit, i chuckled, walking out of the room.

I walked out of the guest room after getting freshen up, that lady is standing infront of our room's door, she was about to knock but stopped once she noticed me standing, i slowly shooked my head at her, indicating her to not even dare, she rolled her eyes, walking away huffing, what she was about to do?, what's going on inside her mind?

I rushed inside, she is laying on the bed scrolling through her phone, she smiled at me, sitting up on the bed, "YOU ARE BACK OLD MAN--"She immediately palmed her mouth, she tried to move away from my side but

*THUD*

I rushed to her, she smiled nervously before sitting up back on the bed, "old man?"I asked raising my eyebrow at her, she laughed out nervously, "i-i saw old man o-o-on the p-phone"She replied, i hummed laying on my side, "you saw me right?"I asked, she chuckled nervously, "n-no i was watching a movie"She mumbled.

I pulled her closer to me by her wrist, her eyes widen, "don't you think you need punishment?"I asked, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, she gulped, "i-i'm sorry"She apologized, lowering her head, i gripped on her chin, raising her head, "sorry won't work"I mumbled, she stared me nervously.

I chuckled, she is soo scared, she knitted her eyebrows, "sleep now and i have granted permission from your school you are not going to attend for a week"I informed, she gasped, "why?"She asked, "because you need rest now sleep"I replied, tugging her into the duvet with me, she was about to say something but i shushed her, "sleep"I mumbled.

She nodded her head, closing her eyes, i stared her face, this face has something into it, i can't get tired from staring it a bit, instead always feels like i didn't stared it enough, instead i crave to stare it, she opened up her eyes, "are you not going to sleep?"She asked, i hummed, closing my eyes.

We dozed off, after some hours i opened up my eyes, finding her laying on my chest, maybe she doesn't know but it's her habit, she always hugs me in the middle of the night, i wrapped my hands around her waist, closing my eyes falling asleep with her on my chest.

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I groaned when i didn't found anything to hug, i opened up my eyes, finding his place empty, i sat up on the bed, stretching my head, where is old man?, i immediately stood up, rushing inside the bathroom, doing my morning routine, walking out of there, i walked out of the room.

Finding the dining table empty, the maid bowed infront of me, i immediately bowed back, she placed the breakfast on the table, i sat up there, having it, i glanced at my surroundings, i feel empty without him beside me in the breakfast.

I pouted continuing eating, suddenly my phone buzzed.

Very Old Man 🌚:

Sorry i had
An urgent
Meeting
Early in the
Morning.

                                 Sorry won't work!!

So tell me
What will work
I will do that?

                            I need mega ice cream

No ice creams!!

                              No forgiveness!!

Okay okay
Anything else
Mrs kim?

                             Just come back home

I will don't worry,
Eat the medicine
Wash up last night's
Ointment on your forehead
And have the breakfast.

                                         "YES DADDY"

*Just Talking*

Namjoon : What Will You do When You'll Be Invisible For A Day?

Yoongi : I Will Sleep

Jin : I Will Watch Myself In The Mirror

Jungkook : But You'll Be Invisible Hyung *Burst Out Laughing*

<1𝗸 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲,𝗜𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙔'𝘼𝙇𝙇>

𝑰 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖💜