"Weak" 7

Jungkook looks around and walked inside the abandoned building

Jungkook looks around and walked inside the abandoned building. There he met his friends, who looked at him.

Jungkook ran to them and huffed.
"Woah, calm down, what happened to you?" His friends asks, looking at him.

"You guys won't believe what happened to me when we were on vacation!" Jungkook says, looking at them as breathes heavily.
"Here" His friend says, giving him water. He drank the water and gave it back.

Jungkook and his friends walked inside the arcade, highfiving each other before playing some games. Jungkook won some games, his friends are also. They played for half an hour before they got tired and went to sit down.

"Hey, do you guys want something to eat?" One of his friend asks, looking at them.
"Please buy me some chips and some juice" Jungkook says and gave him money. His other friend also told him what he wanted and gave money before he went away.

"Did hyung call you?" Jungkook asks, looking at his friend.
"Not yet, he told me he's a bit busy... Should we go visit him?" His friend says and he nodded.
"Yeah! I missed him" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Okay, we'll go see hyung then" His friend says, laughing. They talk about some things, laughing and all. Their other friend got back, holding the things they wanted.
"Let's go see hyung after eating" Jungkook says and his other friend nodded, smiling.

The three friends looked at each other as they looked at the warehouse. They smiled at each other before walking in. They looked around, bowing at everyone they pass by.

Reaching the room, they knocked before they walked in.
"Hyung!" The three of them said and the said guy looks up.
"Boys! I didn't know you guys were coming!" The guy says and hugged them.

They then pulled away and the guy smiled at them.
"Now that you guys are here, are you guys ready for another mission?"

"Heck yeah!"