Signs That He Likes You:

A/N: PLEASE READ MY STORY TITLED "ANOTHER LOVE STORY" THANK YOUUU!! HAPPY READING :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 He preens when you are around

Have you noticed him, smoothing down his hair, adjusting his tie or brushing down his trouser, when he sees you? If you have, then you can be sure that he cares what he looks like, when you are around and that is a clear signal of interest.

He stands up tall and proud, when you pass by

When a guy likes a girl, he will want to show off to her and one way he will do that is by standing up tall and straight, when he is near you. He can't help himself, he just wants to make sure that you see how big and strong he is!

Big smiles

A big genuine smile is always a good sign that he likes you. Look for the even bigger smile, when he bumps into you unexpectedly, it shows that he is genuinely pleased to see you.

Eye contact

If he is attracted to you, then you might catch him frequently looking at you. You probably know that eye contact during a conversation is a good sign, but so is him catching the odd secret glimpse of you, when he can. That's another sign that he really likes you.

He always faces in your direction

If you find yourself in a group, and he is there too, then check out which way he is facing. If he is interested in you, then he will be facing towards you, as much as he can, even when he is talking to someone else.

Find out more on:

http://www.beautyandtips.com/relationship-advice-2/10-clear-body-language-signs-that-a-guy-likes-you/