Chapter One

- Temper's POV - (in media)

~* Taken *~

I woke up feeling groggy as shit.

I turned over to look at the clock which read 3:58am. I sighed and turned on my lamp then I continued to sit upright.

But as I got up I felt a sharp pain on my side. I slumped over to my bathroom and checked my side through the mirror. When I lifted up my tank top there was a huge ass bruise.
I hissed in pain at the touch of it then sighed,"I really need to get a new mattress."

I went back to bed then woke up around 12:47pm. I then got in my tub and took a nice warm old fashioned bubble bath in my Jacuzzi.
While I was still in the tub my phone started to vibrate so I grabbed it and checked who was calling.
It was my homie Carter calling,

I chuckled and picked up,"whassup buq?"

Carter : "Yoo , you wanna head to the court today?"

I rubbed my temples, "Ahhumm.. sure why not? "

She chuckled," Why you seem irritated? "

I looked over at the Jacuzzi's faucet and played with it with my foot, "Nun, nun at all ma'am."

She hummed but then said, "Hokay , I'll be at your door round 2:30pm to pick you up"

I groaned, "You know I got my own damn car punk. "

She laughed, " But ! your dumb ass got your shxt suspended so.. you're not driving it. I rolled my eyes, "Why you gotta act like my damn mama all the time?"

She responded," Cause you act like a stupid teenager and you always doing dumb shit.. duh."

I then kicked the faucet, " whaat the fuck ever "
I yelled hanging up the phone.

I groaned out once more in frustration and threw it on the sink. I then got out the shower dried off and slid on some boxers and a sports bra.

When I looked at the clock it read 1:59pm this time. "Shit, time goes by so damn fast"

I quickly threw a orange looking shirt, some blue h&m pants, and shoes to match the shirt. (In media) By the time I was finishing off with a few sprays of Versace I heard a car beep outside.

I rolled my eyes, " This bitch ain ever even second late yo."
I grabbed my phone, wallet, & watch and ran out.
But when I got outside Carter wasn't waiting for me but a group of niggas.

I then shook my head," Who tf are y'all and what you doing here?"

The guys began to smirk but the one from the back came to the front , he looked familiar but I couldn't remember how.

He gritted his teeth, "YOU, dyke looking ass bitch! You stole my muthafvckin girl from me! "

I then shook my head and folded my arms, "Uhmm.. okay that sounds lika personal problem tho bruh."

A flash of hatred burned through his eyes,"Ill show you how it is to get something that means everything to ya stolen! Get that bitch!" He yelled facing the niqqas behind him.

Aggravated I set up my fists as they came running my way.

First guy threw a punch but i dodged him and punched him dead in his jaw causing it to snap.
I then blocked the second ones kick and kicked him in his shit causing him to grab his groin and fall to his knees.

I snickered feeling cocky and then grabbed the next guy that came charging at me by his arm and popped it out it's socket.

He cried out out grabbing onto his shoulder and gritting his teeth trying to keep his screams to a minimum but then the next guy caught me off guard and punched me on the side where my bruise was.

A flash of black took my sight and I screamed out in paain dropping to the ground, if felt like he kicked a knife into my side but when i touched my side it was nothing but pain.

He then grabbed me by my dreads and dragged me to their car.
I fought back but the pain in my side only intensified as i did.

They threw me in their trunk and it shut before i could even blink an eye. I pounded on the rooftop cussing all types of words.

But then the pain in my side made me breathless and I then blacked out.