𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

It was Ethel.

No it was Blake.

Forget Ethel move on Blake loves you. Blake has Always loved you cared for you. Give him the chance he deserves. Just give it to him. You don't deserve to cry for Ethel everyday.....overnight just fucking move on...just move on.

You can't Emma because you love him like crazy. That your imagining Blake as Ethel and kissing Blake thinking it's Ethel.

But it's not. It's Blake not Ethel.

Pull away Emma don't be a whore. You love Ethel and you can't move on just accept it.

Just Accept it.

You love him and you can't forget him.

You love him

You don't.

Forget him.

You can't.

Blake is perfect for you.

Ethel's you man. Your mafia man.

"Just shut up"
I screamed and pushed Blake.

"What happened Emma. Are you okay. I'm sorry."
_______________________________________

I got out of my car as I walked upstairs

I got out of my car as I walked upstairs. I pressed the bell and the door opened immediately.

"Baby"
Verelie said as she hugged me.

"How many times I told you not to call me that."

"Oh come on."
She said as she pulled me.

"What do you want to eat I can make it for you."

"I don't pay you to cook. And I would like to eat you."

We entered the room md she immediately pulled my pants down and took my dick in her mouth.

I leaned back as I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my hands behide.

"I will never give you a blowjob. I don't like the idea of it."

Emma's words ringed in my head.

What's wrong with me I am the mafia king. I am a don and still crying for a girl who left me for someone else.