9: Bad Mood¹

"Fuck!"

Nate wants to kill. His lust to kill is leaking to the point, Nate himself was also scared.

But why should he get scared of himself when he feels so irritated? He wants the VACATION! HE. FUCKING. BADLY WANTED. IT.

However, there he someone who hindered his plans. After he did everything that should be done, strictly sermons Armaros that he shouldn't help their Lord to escape and drink at the tavern. If he did, expect his glutton bunnies to have a unexpected diets.

He then went to the Demon Town to inspect their supplies, check their livings and knows how many Humans have they encountered. Sounds simple but its not actually that easy.

After he inspect, he went to the abandoned fruit plantation where in line trees have a plentiful crops that was now in biodegradable state. This fruits can be used as a products to add some cash on their treasury and help that darn devildamned fatten the unwelcome being.

He also needs to go to the Human Village even he isn't actually the one who should to do it. Nate set a side the fact that he can smell the sins and dirty feelings, intentions or thought of the Humans to speed up his work.

Base on what Basil- The Financial Assistant that was also the one who write and keep the records about the County and its territory- The Humans Village population are can be considered normal numbers for Thanatos but small to Lord Samael.

Basil talked with him and discuss the details and some sorts regarding the expenses of the establishments in both Human and Demon Towns. Of course, the 'where should we find the money to continue the housing projects of Lord Samael' was debated by these two; Basil and Nate who stands firm that their Lord is nothing but who likes to scoundrel money even its right or wrong forgetting that THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY ANYMORE.

Nate can clearly remember the smell. It was still lingering in his nose. The handmade mask made the smell quite bearable nevertheless, the smell was... If how many humans are, the triples the smell. That time, he needed to roam and check every nook and cranny of the Village and Town.

The County strictly prohibited slaves or beggars to be bought or sell but because of the Lord's... Uhm, attitude? Humans seems never intended to listen. Because Thanatos also holds the very highest position, the very trusted aid and in fact that everyone in the town and village know about him.

He implemented a 'Cleaning Routine'. He can act whatever he wanted. The Lord will not mind because Samael is doting his new pet.

The Cleaning Routine made the law brokers scared. The problem of don't have any money anymore was half solved by himself. He compiscated everything that can sell, took the money they earned and also some of the establishments that they made as their headquarters.

Call him stupid. But this is the very best way to make him taste the Vacation as soon as possible. Just three days of working here? Don't forget that Nate in his previous life was always sitting in his gaming chair and 18 to 24 hours playing every games in his darling wife gaming computer that will made him feel the goodness of the thrill. He has a work too but still sitting, playing and guarding the Computer cafe. He is nothing but a darn game addict and a sloth!

On the way to the isolated houses, Nate heard some screams. It was a child's voice but Nate guessing, this is indeed a child's voice sprouting to his teenage.

Rolling his green eyes in annoyance, he immediately went their to, of course, settle this problematic thing. This will be his last, promise. After this he will go back and went to that darn devildamned, slap his resignation letter and laugh like a madwoman after his scumbag husband signed the divorce papers.

"Let go off me! If my family heard of this. You peasants under the territory of that stupid Count Saven will die!! Urgggg!"

What Nate saw is two hurdles in rag clothes and dirty appearance that was thin like a twig holding a kid that was around 139 cm tall. Jewel like red eyes, the deep ink black threads, the white like paper complexion. The kid was very similar to the loli figurine that Nate bought from one of games store. The difference is just this kid hair is short and his loli is very long that reaches until the back of his knees.

Nate who wanted to keep looking at the kid can't. His eyes move back to the hurdles again. This two must be living in one of the isolated houses that was stationed near at the mountain foot.

"Lam, Huw. Let go of him. Call your Grandma."

The two teenagers looked where the cold and androgynous sound came from. Surprised on their eyes, they quickly let the child go and run towards the shabby hut.

"You! How dare you! Do you not know me?! Im-"

"Shut up kid." Using Thanatos ordinance, the kid immediately shut up. Bitting his lower lips with his ruby eyes ready to explode the angry emotion. "I haven't received any letters that the Duke Riovanne's second child will coming here. How dare I didn't gave you any respect? You and Your Father aren't the one I served. Expect no respect for you sudden Disrespectful appearance, kid."

"You are nothing but a servant! And your Lord is just a mere Count! People under our feet should show us respect and admiration!"

'He is just a kid. Remember Nate that you like shota and this one...' Him and his thoughts are fighting. Whether to smack this kids head or let him be. But Nate, as a person who lived in modern era which nobles and commoners doesn't exist anymore still rich and poor show a visible line, he can't accept the way the kid was taught to think of.

In a glimpse, the kid's head was smack. The kid received a head chopped to the older male waiting for the Grandma of the two teenagers that is looking old because of hunger.

"Is that how your Father taught you? That position can dominate everything? Duke or not, noble or commoner. You are nothing but a human being. A human who is acting worse than animal. Where did you put your brain, should I lend you mine?"

The Riovanne child is looking at him but Nate was looking at the two teenagers assisting their Grandma to walk.

"Don't even think about being a richy brat if you even forgot that without the people you look down, there will no be king, if there is no King then there will be no Duke."

Thanatos made his way to the Grandma. Quickly finished the talk and hands a small bag of copper coins. As he did everything and was now done, he was now on way back to the Mansion when a dagger almost cut his cheeks.

Sighing in relief that the Grandma and the two teenagers are now inside their house. He kicked the air like he was just randomly showing some moves to boast to the kid that was now in dazed.

After kicking, the dagger that was sent a while ago. Nate used it to stab the attacker's neck completely revealing the attacker's appearance. Lying down, bathing in his own blood spurting from his neck.

Nate can't help but to curse. Is someone really wanted to stop his vacation?!