01

A/n: I'm still new to the fandom if you didn't read the description, I'm just giving you a fair warning that the people's personalitys probably won't be canon so sorry in advance.

(also, go read the description it'd give you better sense on the story line).

7:30am, Monday.

An annoying alarm woke the purplette up groaning as he formed his hand into a fist and smashed down onto the clock serval times shutting it up.

Just in time as his little sister came running into the room turning on the light giggling.

"good morning big brother!" she shouted laughing with her arms in the air.

The purplette slowly looked up at his sister and smiled.

"good morning Kenzo" he replied giving her a warm smile.

"mama said you have to get up and get ready! It's your first day of college right?" she asked tilting her head, a habit she got from Shoto.

Shoto nodded at the true information.

"okay! Breakfast is downstairs! Oh and here!" Kenzo says as she passes him his uniform.

"thanks Kenzo" the purplette thanked.

The younger only but giggled and ran out the room. Shoto sighed as he fully sat up on his bed, looking at the time he only had about 30 minutes till he had to be in class which is a good amount of time for him.

Shoto had showered then brushed his teeth he also left his hair wet because he had forgotten to dry it. He then grabbed his bag and put all his necessary items in there.

Including:

His phone
Headphones
His stationery
Snacks
And whatever else

After that, he made his bed and then exited the room shutting the door behind him and headed down the stairs who was greeted by his mother with her usual warm smile which Shoto inherited.

"good morning sho, how was your sleep?" she asked as she turned off the stove.

"mm, yeah good before I woke up" Shoto mumbled as he sat down.

"yes well, don't go falling asleep in class remember, I told you to go to sleep last night" his mother warned.

"I won't..." he mumbled as he took a bite of his pancake.

Kenzo snickered knowing her lazy brother probably will fall asleep in class without realising it. Shoto who saw his sister snickering at him ignored it because she was probably right.

"oh! And who knows big brother! Maybe you'll find true love" Kenzo snickered again.

That made Shoto scoff.

"you're dreaming." the purplette says as he finished the last of his pancakes.

"mhm, mhm, whatever ya say!" she said.

Their mother smiled at the scene before looking at the clock near her realising it was 7:58am Shoto should probably head to school.

"sho dear, its time to leave are you all ready?" she asked.

"uh yeah should do" he replied standing up.

"oh...bye, bye big brother!" Kenzo said waving her hands.

"have a good day dear and stay safe okay?" their mother said.

Shoto nodded as he kissed Kenzo on the head and waved to his mother as he grabbed his bag and ran out the door closing it behind him.

He slowed his pace 2 minutes later and grabbed out his headphones and phone and played music to entertain himself on the walk. It wasn't a long walk maybe a 7 minute walk or 5 if he was to speedwalk, that's if he had the energy to tho.

He arrived at the school and it was a decent size but he'd probably still get lost if he wasn't getting a personal tour from one of the school councils. And that's what led him to waiting in the principles office, he was getting impatient.

About 3 minutes of waiting and a boy entered the office, he had grey hair, weirdly unique coloured eyes and his presence reminded Shoto of a fox.

"hey! Hey! Hey! Youre Shoto correct?" he said with a closed eye grin.

Shoto nodded which kinda surprised the grey haired.

"aha, not much of a talker I see...thats fine! I can tell your teacher" the person offered.

Shoto shrugged, he really didn't wanna talk or be around this dude, he just had...no choice since he needed a tour obviously, tho when Shoto looked around the office, the grey haired would eye purplette as if he was checking him out.

"anywho, you can call me Mysta!"

A/n: I don't know how I feel about this but I thought about it since I have a big multishipper heart and I also did this half asleep so expect spelling mistakes lmao

This is an original idea I'm pretty sure so yea, if not tell me the creator of the idea and I'll credit them in the description.

Reminder: this.is.just.fiction.do.not.do.this.in.real.life.okay?

I'll see how this chapter goes and if people want more then, I'll give 'em more 👌.