Special features.

Just a warning, this one is suggestive. But if you're a dirty simp like me, than you won't mind.

Based on a small drabble from my other fnaf book. Since it was highly requested that I wrote a full one shot for it. Here you go oceanvybz I finished it!

Y'know, they say there's fans that see Sunny as a comfort character and there's fans that simp for him.. Why can't I be both?

His stupidly cute face makes me happy damn it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the daycare attendant's handler was the best job you've ever had. You luckily didn't have to work with all the sticky handed kids that ran around the Pizzaplex.

You'd check on the Sun headed jester that ran the daycare. Sure, the daycare had human workers but they all seemed to be far more interested in their cell phones than babysitting.

They'd leave during naptime, since the lunar jester had everything under control. Well, that and he scared away most of the staff anyway.

You never were the most social person. You avoided social interactions as much as possible with other human beings. It could be your anxiety talking, but you always felt like they were all secretly judging you.

Well, jokes on them. You got paid the most, since Sunny and Moon could be a handful. But what else did you expect from an animatronic with split personalities?

Sun, had the energy of a golden retriever. He never sat still, he always had to be moving in some type of way. Or doing something.

The poor guy had to clean everything by himself. His own ocd getting the best of him at times to where he nearly tore his rays out from so much stress. You'd quickly step in, and help him sort all of the messes.

Even though it wasn't your job to pick up the messes, it was your job to keep Sunny from overheating or busting a fuse. He was very thankful for the extra hands.

Moon on the other hand could be a little distant. Like a cat, he stayed up heigh and preferred to be alone. Moon took some time to open up to you, not like his sunny self who warmed up to you instantly.

As their handler, you did routine checkups on them. Cleaned the massive amounts of glitter glued handprints off their bodies. Or, at the worst you'd have to give them new clothes entirely.

While Sunny liked everyone, not many people liked him. Besides the little ones of course, and you. He really liked you, and made sure you knew it.

If the maintenance workers needed to work on him or Moon, they would refuse unless you were there with them. Sun had told you they were rough with him since he couldn't sit still.

Moon just refused to be worked on all together. Simply giving you a manual and handing you the tools you needed.

With the stubborn jesters by your side. Management gave in and made you their permanent care taker. And after about two weeks of learning courses of what you needed to know about each and every wire they had in their bodies, you knew just what to look out for. And how to fix it!

You had managed to fix their permanent grins. Sun and Moon could finally move their jaws and make proper facial expressions. They were built with tongues to which.. Was weird. But, Sunny insisted they were just for show for more expressive grins and funny faces.

Moon didn't use his for that. Not at all, he just used it to tease you.

As their handler, you grew very close with the both of them. You adored them, ready at any moment to punch a bitch if anyone said anything bad about them.