Lucky star.

Eclipse x reader. If you've read any of my previous fics with Eclipse, than you'll know he's the most possessive.

Art is my me, it'll be at the bottom, I couldn't fit his other pair of arms without making it look weird.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a janitor at Fazbear entertainment's biggest pizzeria/mall, a kids dream. The place was massive with five floors, a racetrack, a golf course, laser tag, and the biggest jungle gym you'd ever seen. Surprisingly, the job actually paid very well, despite being one of the lower ranking jobs.

Not that you minded of course, you needed the money for the basic things in life. And to get all the tv dinners you wanted.

Management didn't let you clean vomit for a living though, you'd stop by and clean Monty's room every time he threw a temper tantrum. Replace Roxy's mirror lights when she would constantly complain that they weren't bright enough. You'd clean out Chica's massive tower of pizza boxes. Freddy's room was the cleanest, so you'd only have to vacuum it once a week.

Sun, the daycare attendant did most of the cleaning around the daycare. Which meant less work for you, but you'd help him from time to time. The place was massive, and far too much for just one animatronic to handle.

Sun was good company. The wacky jester did love to talk, not that you minded. After hours, it could get pretty lonely. Roxy and Monty weren't the nicest, and Chica was usually gone by the time you went to clean her room.

Freddy was nice enough. You two would make small talk, but Sun was the one you always looked forward to seeing. His bouncy movements made you smile, even if you weren't supposed to, you'd clean him up too.

Mostly his face and arms. Since the little snots he had to babysit seemed to think they could draw all over him. You hadn't gotten fired yet, so you assumed management didn't care if you cleaned him or not.

"Its nice to have an adult friend! Most of the employees ignore me or treat me like a baby! Which I'm not! I take care of babies!" Sun says, snapping you out of your day dreaming. He stood in front of you with his arms crossed, head tilted.

"Do you actually take care of infants though?" You ask him, wiping down one of the craft tables. One kid had written on it with a permanent marker, and it was taking more elbow grease than usual to get out.

"Moon does sometimes! He's actually really good with them, they don't complain! Well.. None of them talk yet anyway! Mike says I'm way, way, way too loud for the tiny friends!" Sunny hums, moving to look over your shoulder. "I thought I got rid of all the permanent markers! Little rascal must have found one I missed!"

You huff, pushing harder with the warm rag. "Why did it have to be red? How is Moon?"

You didn't see the moon himself very much, when you were sweeping the dining areas you'd see him gliding in the air on his cord. You'd wave to him, trying to be friendly, but he'd just dismiss you and carry on with his patrols.

Sunny takes a step back, letting you have some space. Although, you could still feel the warmth radiating off of him. "Moony is fine! Cranky, but when isn't he?"

You smile, finally the chicken scratch writing had been removed. "Is he always cranky?"

Sunny nods his head. "Oh yes! Not when he's working though, I think he's just mad that he's not out as much as he used to be! They cut down naptime again."

You sigh hearing that. Too many parents complained about their children getting nightmares. Moon was just doing his job, why should he be punished for the dumb kids who didn't follow the rules? You've read the reports.