Sweet star of mine.

Yandere Sun x reader. Why? Moon's creepy sure, but Sun can be scary as fuck.

Anyway, enjoy my little stars!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of crayons always made you smile. It brought you back to a time in your childhood were things were simple, and back when you didn't have to worry about the struggles of adulthood.

When you were a child, your mother would have to leave you at various daycares. Since your father wasn't in the picture, and other family members had jobs they had to go to.

She struggled to give you the things she never had. She adored you, you were her only child after all.

When Fazbear entertainment had opened their biggest Pizzeria yet, your mother was in shock at how much the company was offering her just to work at the upcoming Roxy raceway attraction. And the Pizza Plex had its own daycare!

Your mother was a little.. Worried at the thought of leaving you in the arms of a lanky sun headed animatronic. But, his charming smile and energetic movements put her at ease, once she saw how good he was with you.

You were one of Sun's first little friends, when he had just been built a week a go at that time. Back when he was shiny, vibrant and didn't creak as much when he moved.

None of the major play sets had been finished at the time. Just the massive ball pit, and the swings. Which he pushed you on everyday! It was just the two of you, and the few other tots from the other employees.

As more and more attractions had been finished, the Pizzaplex became a birthday hotspot. More and more guests wanted to check it out. See everything it had to offer!

Out of all of the little friends that visited him, you were his favorite. You were his first visitor after all, his very best friend! You two even wore matching bracelets that you had made during a rainy day craft time.

While most of the other kids would just toss around crayons and make messes. You were always cleaning up after yourself. Helping the overwhelmed sun put things back where they belonged.

You absolutely loved it when he carried you on his hip, he was so tall! You felt like the ruler of the daycare when he held you high on his shoulders.

However, as time went on and you got older, you had started seeing him less and less. Since she had worked at the Pizzaplex for so long, your mother had more money than she knew what to do with. She wanted to leave your hometown and move onto the big city.

The last time you had seen him, was on your twelfth birthday. Which you spent with him, since your mother was busy packing things at home for the movers.

You remember sitting at one of the craft tables, sitting on the floor since you had gotten too big for the chairs. You were drawing, something with a crayon of your favorite color.

The daycare had been empty, since your mother reserved it for a birthday party for you. Yet, the so called friends you invited from school never came.

Sun looked down at you, the sad look in his eyes was one you would never forget. He pulled you into his warm embrace, giving you the tightest hug you've ever had in your lifetime.

"I'm sorry no one came starshine, but, let's not try and be too down in the dumps today! Where's my favorite smile?" He had poked your nose, making you laugh.

"Tell ya what, who needs them! More cake for us!" Sun carried you out into the dining area outside of the play place.

A big cake of your favorite flavor and color was all decorated in sun sprinkles. As you blew out the candles, you couldn't help but wish that you could see him again.