♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

"Let's get you dressed," she said. She walked over to my open wardrobe and went through the clothes. 
"The dresses are all on the left side. Next to the hoodies," I told her, taking a set on my bed. 
"I'm surprised it's not alphabetical," she chuckled. I rolled my eyes, it was. She carried on looking through the dresses and I heard her breath hitch. She pulled one out. It was a white dress, satin. It had ruched sides and silver chains on the straps. I blushed and lowered my head. 
"Don't you like it?" 
"I've never worn it." 
"Why not? It's beautiful." 
"I've never had an occasion too." 
"What did you buy it for?" 
"My dad got it me." I said softly. She nodded at that. She knew how I felt about him. 
"Would you wear it now?" 
I thought for a moment before nodding slowly. 
"You don't have to baby, we can find soemthing else, I'm sure."
"No. No I'll try it on, if we like it then we'll wear it- okay?" 
"Okay baby. Do you want me to help you?" She asked gently. I nodded and she took the dress off the hanger. She rolled it up and put it over my head before kissing me gently. I giggled and she helped me slide my arms in the straps, they were cold on my shoulders. I stood up and she pulled the dress down. It sat on my thighs and hugged my waist. It was beautiful, I'd admit that. She turned me around and zipped it up. I looked at myself in the mirror as she zipped it. I was blown away. I'd never seen a dress so beautiful on me. Lia looked up at my reflection and I watched her reaction. Her eyes practically throbbed hearts. A wide smile spread on her face and I couldn't help but smile myself. 
"You're breathtaking," she whispered and kissed my shoulder. "I don't think you should ever take it off." Her hands explored my body, holding my waist and moving down my thighs and I giggled before turning around in her arms. 
"I'll wear it for dinner. Can you do my hair?" She nodded then took my mouth in a passionate kiss. She was so horny. I giggled and kissed her back for a second. She tried pushing me down on the bed but I put a firm hand on her chest. "Hair." 
She pouted a little so I raised my eyebrows. She rolled her eyes and stood away from me. 
"Yes Ma'am." I giggled again and went to sit at my vanity. 

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

I'd never, in my life, seen anyone look as beautiful as my girlfriend did in that dress. Not only did it scream sex on a stick but it also screamed Kennedy in every way. She was so pure and the colour represented that but she was dainty and precious too and oh my- I wanted to take her on the bed but she didn't. I knew we couldn't- we had a dinner to get too. She watched me in the mirror as I dried and curled her hair and I smiled at her when we met gaze. She would blush and move her eyes away from me. she was doing her makeup whilst I did her hair and honestly, I'd never seen her in such a beautiful light. It was like 
"What are you thinking about, hunny?" I asked her, turning off her curlers. 
"You." She muttered, so matter of factly. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and winked at her but she giggled and shook her head. "I was-" she muttered then shook her head, cutting herself off. "Are you ready to go? I need to grab a clutc-" she stood up and began looking through her wardrobe but I frowned. Something was on her mind and I did not want that to ruin dinner. I was extremely excited for it and I didn't want other problems weighing on her mind when I ask her what I wanted to. 
"Darling," I whispered and walked over to her. I put my hands on her waist and turned her around so she was facing me. She avoided eyecontact so I put my fingers under her chin, lifting her head. She whimpered, trying to keep her head strong and I knew that this was something to do with her little side. I took her hands and sat her on the edge of the bed before crouching down in front of her. She huffed a little and shook her head at me. 
"Talk to me, please Ken," I said, resting my hands on her knees. 
"It doesn't matter," she whispered, shaking her head over and over. 
"You're head will fall off if you keep doing that, monkey," I smirked. She huffed but glared at me, stopping the shaking. "Please tell me what's on your mind, even if you think it doesn't matter. I can see it's impacting my big girl and I don't like that very much." 
She stayed quiet for a moment, contemplating it. 
"I allowed some milk?" she whispered, so quiet I almost didn't hear her, if it wasn't for her little hands reaching for my chest- I wouldn't know what she said. 
"My milk?" I asked gently, keeping my voice neutral. I knew if I fed her now that we'd be late for dinner but I also didn't want to neglect her wants. She let out a little noise of agreement so I nodded, smiling at her. I stood up and began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't have a breastfeeding bra on so I slid that off too. I went to sit on her rocking chair and her eyes never left me. She was practically licking her lips as she walked over. I giggled as I laid her across my arms, making sure her back and neck were pillowed by her stuffies. She was sucking my breast before I could get her comfortable and I knew that this was what she really needed. I grabbed a blanket and covered her head, that's what she preffered, so I couldn't see her. 
"No napping," I smirked at her, around the blanket. She smiled at me and nodded, telling me okay. I put the blanket back up and grabbed my phone. I had one hand tapping her bottom in a nice rhythm and I texted my driver, asking him to ring the restaurant and hold our reservation.