CHAPTER 7: HER CONFESSION

Start bij het begin

Rithu told him everything about herself, like her real identity, how she know him, how she ended up in this place and her being unaffected by the fact, that he is going to kill her brother......... But she didn't told him every scene of the movie. Because they are now in the middle of the movie only, so if she tell him, it will spoil the adventures that Rocky is gonna experience...... So she told him that he'll get into KGF and start rulling it, she said there will be hardships in between....... But she didn't told what it can be.......

After completing, she looked at him and asked....... "Rocky, say something!! I know, i should have told you all this before, but I didn't know how to tell you and I am really sorry for spoiling your love story with Reena. I swear, I didn't done that intentionally"......

Awkward silence followed.... "Rocky" she said again...... "We have reached your home".. he said. She looked at him confused and saw they are in front of Desai mansion. "Bye"....... He said and left that place without telling anything.

One tear rolled down her cheeks, she wiped it and went inside the house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

One tear rolled down her cheeks, she wiped it and went inside the house......

"You guys left her alone with him???" Reena was screaming at Prathik and others..... "She is here" Anu said looking at Rithu.... Reena went near her and said "They told me everything... You okay Rithu? .........."Yeah, you don't worry, it's over now"she said and left to her room......

She should be happy that finally she told him everything..... But she was not!! She herself don't know why........ If Rocky would have told her anything or even if he yelled at her..... atleast she would know what he is feeling right now, but he giving a silent treatment made her heart feel heavy......

She didn't told her friends about her confession to Rocky.......

She didn't saw Rocky after that for 5 days . She became quite, she couldn't understand why his silence was having that kind of effect on her...... Reena and her friends noticed that something is wrong with her. So they decided to cheer her up......

Reena went to Rithu's room. What's your plan for today evening?? She asked. "Nothing" Rithu said. "What about we'll go and have some fun in my dad's club"...... She asked. But....... Before Rithu could complete. "Come on Rithu, we are going that's it"....... Reena said and left her room.

Rithu also thought that she need some change and outing with Reena and her friends can light up her mood... So she got ready for the club.

They all reached the club. Reena and Rithu sat together and started drinking. Unusually Rithu drank too much and lost her control, she wanted to dance and asked Reena to join her......

Prathik, Reena and Rithu danced together. Mahira and Anu sat and drinking, while Mahira saw Rocky who entered the club that time...... She went to him and thanked him for saving her that day..... He asked her about the people who tried to misbehave with her. "Actually when you proposed Rithu , I saw Vishal (one of those guys) he talked to me friendly and I thought he is good guy. We used to meet sometimes and he called me that day, saying that he is in danger and asked me to come. So I went there. You know what happen next..... Thankfully you and Rithu came there", Mahira said.....