Chapter 25: Drunk

Start from the beginning

Jimin pried her hands off his head. "Maybe because I have a fever."

Y/N gasped loudly. "Ghosts have fevers? How are you gonna take pills then, they would pass through- Wait, I can touch you!" Y/N exclaimed loudly squishing Jimin's cheeks.

"If you don't leave my face I'll throw you out of the car," Jimin said through squished cheeks.

Hoseok laughed loudly at the drama and even Yoongi smiled softly. They reached the house they had bought in Busan for the time being.

Y/N didn't leave Jimin's hand when she was taken to her room. Only when she was asleep that Jimin could be taken to the spare room in the house. While Jimin was lying on the bed, waiting for sleep to overcome him, he thought about what he was about to do.

And he made a decision.

He won't let anyone control him again. Not his life, and certainly not his death. He will live on his own now, and he knew a perfect way to do so.

"Guess I'll finally be able to take up that trainee place," Jimin whispered to himself as he closed his eyes remembering the trainee offer he had got a few days back. His parents had been against it, and now he was determined to take up that offer. He was happy he didn't jump off the cliff. That was because of a crazy person.

"Thank you, Y/N. You don't even know me but you have saved me." He muttered slowly as sleep took over him.

And that night he dreamed of him being a trainee. The first dream he loved.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

Jimin smiled at the memories. Probably that was the day his fairy godmother finally realised she has a child to look over because after that day everything was good for him.

He got that place as a trainee. He rented a small apartment with his own money. He turned away from his parents, who were remorseful but then he left Busan and came to Seoul. In Seoul however, an unfortunate incident happened. But he met his saviour again.

"Jimin, get Taehyung. I need to ask him somethin- Are you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned.

What happened was that Jimin was so busy zoning out he didn't notice Y/N coming into his room until she spoke, which startled Jimin so much that he fell out of the bed landing on his butt.

"Yes I am perfectly fine, jumping up and down!" Jimin snapped irritatedly at Y/N.

"Aish mianhae! I didn't know you were travelling all over space!" Y/N defended herself.

Before Jimin could start any type of scolding or complaint session. Y/N quickly switched back to the reason she came here in the first place.

"Get Taehyung. We can get some information about this Namjoon from him, maybe try to find an escape plan which he doesn't know about, but would still work." Y/N pulled Jimin back to his feet.

"Like Mission Door and Key?" Jimin asked.

"No. Like mission Soju Bottle." Y/N winked.

They both smiled mischievously remembering the mission in which they lured the alcoholic guard to steal the truck of smuggled soju without him knowing he was actually helping his enemies. But also quite accidentally the rescued truck filled came to their house and Jungkook drank for the first time that day. Sadly he didn't like the taste very much so even now he avoids alcohol.

"Now go." Y/N pushed Jimin out of the room.

Jimin didn't have to search much, he soon found Taehyung sneaking into the kitchen for some food.

"You could have just asked us for food." Jimin sighed dragging Taehyung back to his room.

"I am a grown-ass boy I can take my own food." Taehyung mumbled loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Yeah I can see that." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

They both entered the room to see Y/N sitting on the bed. She gestured to the couch and both Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of her.

"So Taehyung, do not lie to me okay?" Y/N said in a dead voice that gave Taehyung chills but he nodded anyway. He could see this was something related to his brother and he would do anything that was needed from him for his brother.

Y/N took a deep breath, and Taehyung held his own.

"Does Namjoon smoke?"

||

Vote for President Namjoon.