Welcome to Hell

"IVYYYYYY!!" I hear a shout.

My head shoots up. Shit. I fell asleep again.

"Ivy babe, we talked about this." Valentino whispers in my ear.

"I know. Since you had me working over time I'm just really tired." I respond. Rubbing my eyes.

"Just be lucky you have a job with me in the first place slut!" He grabs my chin and forces me to kiss him.

I cringe slightly at the sharp pain in my jaw. I try desperately to pull away. But Val had his hand in my hair.

"Your father wants to meet with me tonight. So you have the night off." He pulls away. Fidgeting with my dress.

"Ok." I look away.

"Ok what baby?" He forced my head to look at him.

"Ok daddy." I frown.

"Good girl." He pushes me off of him.

I fall to the ground of the limo before it comes to a rough stop. I stand up and open the door to leave.

"Tomorrow, your all mine." Val says with a wicked grin.

I take a deep breath and close the door. Watching as the limo speeds off. I sit in silence for a minute. But I see a faint light in the corner of my eye.

"Hell yeah!" A smile pulled at my face.

I take off running until I come across a vending machine.

"Come to mama!" I insert coins into the machine and press the "angel dust" button.

"A bag for me a bag for Angie!" I look at the two drug bags in my hands.

I slowly make my way back to the hotel. In the distance I hear screams and loud bangs. Gun fire and explosives ring in my ears.

I hate turf wars. I think they are absolutely stupid. Fighting for land that's just going to get destroyed in the battle? Ridiculous. But I have to support it. I am the next in line for the throne. And if it's turf wars my father wants me to carry over to my ruling, then it's what he will get.

I approach the doors to the hotel. I open the door to the busted up building. Home. Finally.

I make my way over to the bar and grab a bottle of liquor before instantly chugging the bottle.

Before I knew it I hear the door slam open. And three shadows walk inside.

"Damn it! You fucking scared me!" I clutch the bottle.

"Sorry toots, Charlie just bombed her interview." Angel collapses on the couch.

"Yeah! And you started another turf war!" Vaggie yells.

"I didn't start it! I was doing my girl a solid! Isn't that a 'redeeming quality!'" Angel shrugs.

"Whatever. Here Angie." I toss the bag of powder to Angel.

"Awe you shouldn't have!" He gawks.

"No! No no no! This is a drug free zone! We are supposed to be rehabilitating here!" Charlie grabs the drugs from Angel.

"My drugs! Damnit!" Angel swears

"Charlie! I paid hard earned money for that!" I walk over to the couch.

"That's another thing I want to talk to you two about! You guys are supposed to be sober and clean! Everyday you both are going out getting high and having sex!" Charlie exaggerates.

"It's our job." Angel rolls his eyes.

"Well! Well...!" Charlie gets flustered.

"Charlie how do you even know this hotel will work?" I sit next to Angel.

"Because i believe the sinners could have a second chance! A chance to live in heaven!" She smiles.

"Charlie, if they are down here, it's probably for a damn good reason." I huff.

Charlie sighs and walks next to Vaggie and rests her head on her shoulder. Vaggie calms her down with a kiss on the head.

"I got another bag, don't worry!" I whisper to Angel. We both snicker.

I look back over to Charlie and see Vaggie staring at me. She looks pissed. I just shrugged my shoulders and ignore her.

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

We all shot up and stared at the door. Who would be knocking at the door? Hm! Maybe Charlie might have her first guest.

Charlie makes her way over to the door. We all watch her as she opened the door and a faint voice starts a sentence. Before he could finish it Charlie slams the door on him.

We all look at each other in shock. Charlie opens the door again. The man finished the other half of his sentence before Charlie slams the door on him again.

"H-hey Vaggie! The uh radio demon is at the door!" Charlie puts her back to the door.

The room falls silent.

"WHAT?" Vaggie shouts.

Charlie opens the door to a tall man dressed in red with a staff. At the top of his staff looks to be a old microphone. He had the widest smile. It's like he has never stopped smiling.

"Hello!" His voice rang out.

And that's when I knew, that was Alastor.