•Chapter XI•Not Guilty•Part 2•

"dr. owens, we need you. our friend eddie munson was taken to jail because of 001, henry, vecna whoever. he's being blamed for it." he sighs. "im sorry to hear that, but i was fired. there's nothing i can do."

"but there is." "like what jordan? i was fired." "you still have connections with the military right?" "woah woah woah. what do you want them to do?" "get him out of jail."

"jordan it doesn't work like that." "i don't care sam. make it work." "you know what? fine. jordan, i will see what i can do." "thats what i thought. thank you." i hang up.

"to the station." i say pulling steve's arm. we arrive and the officers sigh when they see me. "look, we cant let him go." powell says to me. "i dont care. let me see him."

"jordan. if i let you see him will you leave me alone?" "i want 15 minutes, alone with him." he sighs again. "lets go."

he brings me to a room with eddie. there are two guards and he gestures for them to leave. "holy shit eddie are you okay?" i ask running over to him. i hug him around his neck.

he doesn't hug back. "are you mad at me?" i ask hurt. "jay, handcuffs." i laugh a little remembering he's literally in a police station. "im gonna get you out of here. okay? i swear."

he smiles a weak smile. "its okay jordan. just promise me you'll tell my band that i did something really cool. like i won a fight with a cop or something."

"no eddie. im getting you out." i sit on his lap and hold him close. "how would you even manage to get me out?" "we have a friend with military connections. he owes me. i'm gonna try to get them to let you free."

"thats not gonna work-" "eddie please. just let me have hope." he nods and rests his chin on my head. "i love you jordan." "i love you too." he kisses the top of my head.

  after we sit there talking for a little the guards come back in. "15 minutes on the the dot. let's go." powell says grabbing me. "get off of me dick. i'm getting you out. i promise."

  i assure eddie as im being pushed out the door. "now jordan. go. home." the chief says to me in a serious voice. "pig." i mumble under my breath as i go back out.

sorry its so short. next chapter will 100% make up for it😉