•Chapter I•Hellfire Club•

it was an average day in hawkins for jordan, well as average as it gets. it was a nice day, weather wise and i woke up early at my friend mikes house to get really ready today. i don't know why but i woke up and immediately was in a good mood and felt something exciting would happen today.
i got up early, straightened my hair, and put on some of my cute clothes i keep in nancy's room. (i would keep them in mikes, but i don't want them to stink like a high school boys ass)
i eat breakfast with nancy while we wait for mike, he's gonna make us late and ruin my perfect day. if he does, i swear ill kill that boy.
we make it to school, on time, NO THANKS TO MIKE!
anyways
•TIME SKIP TO AFTER BORING PEP RALLY•
as i'm walking with dustin, mike, and lucas i drain it out, i don't have time for their stupid arguing when i hear them bring him up.
eddie.
i have liked eddie since we met. he is oh my god. he is easily the finest boy i have EVER MET. and trust me, i've seen some guys. but doesn't matter they DO NOT compare.
i decide today i'm gonna eat lunch at mike and dustin's table with them. (not to mention eddie's table too)
we all walk into lunch together and there he is. eddie munson. easily beats all the rest of the geeks i've met.
as we walk to the table he jumps on it and starts walking down saying, "we're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game. but, as long as your into band, or science, or paartiieeeez, or a GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BAAALLLLS INTO LAUUNDRY BASKETS!" jason, basketball captain stands up and says, " you want something freak?"
eddie says nothing, but makes noises and a devil face.
he starts to walk off while saying, "it's forced conforming. that's what's KILLING THE KIIIIDS!" he yells as he jumps off the table. we all start laughing at this.
and i'm sorry for this but when he jumps down he lets two cheerleaders walk past him, and something about it... just OOOO...
i just stare. i don't realize it but i just zone out imagining the things i'd let that boy do to me... i start imagining when i get interrupted.
"DAN DANNY JORDAN JJ IDK ANYMORE NICKNAMES" and i look over to see the whole table staring at me, staring at him. "oh uh sorry i was um just thinking about that test today... yk that test today dustin?" i say and nudge him. there was no test. i just didn't know what to say.
"oh yeah uh yeah right that test in..." "ms clicks" i finish for him. "i didnt know you took ms clicks class" one of the club members say. "well i do." i say firmly.
"well if eddie is a test in ms clicks class then yeah, you were definitely thinking about a test, and how that test could affect your future. and wait, is that drool?" i slap mike in the back of the head. "YOUR JUST MAD THAT YOUR LITTLE SWeEtY PiEEE LIVES 2,000 MILES AWAY AND CANT LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT! meanwhile eddie is right here." i say to mike. the whole table starts laughing, but mike. i think i took it too far.
but i move on and start paying attention to eddie again. i notice that he's slightly blushing, and kind of is seeming a little nervous now but i don't worry too much about it. he gets up and starts talking about grades and this and that blah blah blaaahhh. then he walks up to dustin and mike talking about sheep and clothes and whatever else when we have to head back to class.
the rest of the day is, to sum it up, plain, and boring. mike and dustin have to get a sub for lucas and i am not helping them look and everyone else is busy so i end up taking a nap.
mike and dustin wake me up with erica next to them. yes erica, as in sinclair. i was beyond confused but was too tired to ask any questions. i just followed them into their game room with the ticket lucas gave me for his game in hand.
i stay for just a little, but left in time for lucas's game. i knew nobody else would go for him, they're all busy. and max, well she barely even talks to us anymore, actually, barely talks or smiles at all anymore.
my plan was to leave the game a little early to watch the hellfire campaign. but basketball is sooooo much more entertaining than that game. so i half accidentally stayed for the whole game. and luckily i did because DAMN. lucas did that thing. he made the winning shot with like 5 seconds!
WE ALL START YELLING, AND CHEERING AND CLAPPING FOR HIM! I RUN ONTO COURT AND GIVE HIME THE BIGGEST HUG! i don't care how sweaty and gross he was i was so happy for him!
we were walking out together with his team when he saw hellfire and i noticed his smile fade. "hey they woulda came if they could, i swear. love you mr popular" i say hugging him one more long time before walking away. "love you too ms munson" he says with a laugh. i flip him off before catching up with the club.
i see eddie and decide i'm gonna make my move. (i told you today would be my perfect day) i walk up to eddie and take his hand in mine. i whisper to him "you know at lunch, mike wasn't completely wrong." i say into his ear with a smirk creeping onto my face.
we slow down walking and eventually stop. "oh yeah? is that right?" he asks. "yeah... it is" i say before i slowly lean in to kiss him. and man let me tell you, he is a good ass kisser.
we stop kissing and look back, smiles stuck on pur faces, and look at those around us. mike and dustin are smiling saying "awwww", like the immature little kids they are and everyone else is just in shock it seems.
"ill... ill uh see you monday?" eddie says still surprised by my actions. "spring break dork. ill see you tomorrow." i say as i grab my bike and bike away towards mikes house. "mike i'm staying at your house again k thanks" i say before he can say anything. i know he won't mind though, his family says i'm welcome anytime cause they know my um, my home situation.