•Chapter III•The Monster And The Superhero•

i wake up in the middle of the night, it had to be past 4 am and i feel someone looking at me. i look up to eddie to see if he's sleeping and it was him, he was looking at me.
eddie was looking down at me with the sweetest look in his eyes. "hey, how long have you been up love?" i say practically silently before i can stop myself from saying the last part. i don't do anything about it though, i was too tired to care.
"love? i like that. and don't worry about me babe. you need to go back to sleep." not trying to be cringey but that definitely made me feel some typa way." you need sleep too, don't put this on me." i mumble.
"you're proving me right as you speak, i can barely understand whatever your trying to say. now go to bed jordan." he tells me as he pulls me tighter into him. i feel so safe in his arms. in this moment. i don't know if i've ever felt safer. and that's saying something considering he's a murder suspect being searched for.
i wake up to eddie jumping at the sound of a car. he freaks out but then robin, steve, dustin, and max walk in with bags of food and drinks in hand. "delivery service" says dustin.
    they all sit down while i'm still half asleep in the boat. "So we got uh, some good news and some bad news. how do you prefer it?" dustin asks eddie. "bad news first, always."
    "all right. bad news. we tapped into the hawkins PD dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. also they're uh, pretty convinced you killed chrissy."
    "like 100% kind of convinced." max tells him. "and the good news?" eddie asks unsure. robin replies "your name hasn't gone public yet. but if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do too.and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow minded mother is gonna be gunning for you"
    "hunt the freak, right?" "exactly." says robin, then dustin speaks up "so, before that happens we need to find vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." eddie looks pretty mad and loudly says " that's all dustin? that's all?" "yeah, yup that's pretty much it."
    they start telling him how we've done this before and usually we have our friend el's powers to rely on but they're gone so they're thinking of what to do.
    they get interrupted by the sounds of sirens passing by. all of us in sync say"shit shit shit" dustin yells at eddie "TARP UNDER THE TARP" eddie quickly gets under it as we all run out to the car to see what's up.
   i see that the cars are going right pass the house and decide it should be safe for me to stay just a little longer. "take my bike out of the trunk. i'll head up soon." i tell them.
    i go back in the shed thing. "eddie it's okay, the cops drove right past. you can get out." i say. i hear a sigh of relief from eddie as he removes the tarp and gets out from the boat. and walks over to where i was standing.
    "i gotta say, babe, i liked love a lot more than just eddie." he says with a smile, pulling me closer by the waist.
    i just remembered that i called him that, shit. i didn't think much cause i was too tired but that's like not a super weird thing for me to say. i call people that but it's weird for me to call him that cause i... i don't know it just is.
    "hello? earth to jordaaan." i look up to eddie. "sorry" "it's fine. you know i'm not being sarcastic. i actually meant it. i liked it." he says leaning down so we're face to face.
    "and i really didn't mind how cute you were last night. all up on me. sleeping like you didn't have a care in the world. it was nice." he says when he leans in and kisses me.
    i wrap my arms around his neck. we kiss for what feels like forever. he picks me up and pushes me against a wall. he slowly moves down my neck.
    he gets down to where my shirt is and stops and looks up at me. i nod and he takes off my shirt. he starts leaving hickeys all over my breasts then moves back up and we kiss again.
    i let out a soft sound that makes him smile against my lips. i pull away. "im sorry. they're waiting." i say like a total idiot.
    "oh that's fine. go do your thing." eddie says putting me down, still smiling. i grab my shirt and put it on. "inside out" eddie says. "what?" "your shirt." he says while he takes off my shirt. "it was inside out." he puts it on right.
    "oh yeah right right." i just look at him. he's so perfect. i mean how could someone just leave him. i walk out the door and grab my bike.
    i look towards the shed and eddies watching through the window. i run back in and grab him and kiss him one more time.
    "sorry. had to." i tell him. he still has that stupid cute smile planted on his face before i leave and get on my bike. for real this time.
    i follow where i saw the cops driving to and to my surprise see nancy upset talking to the chief of police. she slightly waves but not much. what could've happened? we found out nancy's friend fred died like chrissy.
    we go back to the trailer park and split up. nancy and robin go somewhere and i go with the other 3. we go to the school counselors house for max and she comes out with keys to her office at school. we get to school and go through her file for chrissy.
    max was in what seemed like a trance and showed us where she saw a clock in the wall? apparently this happened to chrissy and fred.
    we go back to the counseling office to talk.

A/N
so sorry for the short chapter, i'm following the show's timeline and this episode didn't focus mainly on this group, so it's a little short. i even put a little extra stuff from ep. 4 in here since the scene is cut in half.