•(VOL 2)•Chapter IX•The Piggyback•(eddie not dying ending.)•

we make it to eddie's trailer. we go over the plan and head through the gate. we make it through and steve, nancy, and robin start to walk away. steve turns to look at us.
"hey guys, if things start to go south. i mean at all, you abort. okay? draw the attention of the bats. keep 'em busy for a minute or two, we'll take care of vecna. don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. okay? you guys are just-"
"decoys. don't worry. you can be the hero steve." dustin cuts him off. "absolutely. i mean, look at us. we are not heroes." eddie adds. "hey steve. make him pay."
nancy, robin, and steve walk away, leaving me eddie and dustin. we get to work, covering any entrances to the trailer. after everything is covered we head inside to eddie's room.
"jesus christ... it's like she was destined for an alternate dimension. what do you say henderson and hopper? are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" eddie grabs his guitar.
"obviously babe." "let's do it." we all head outside. robin walkies us, "she's in. love on to phase 3." "copy that. initiating phase 3." dustin replies.
he turns on the amp. "do it for chrissy!" i say to him. "chrissy, this is for you." he strums the guitar. and begins to play, 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica.
he perfectly plays the song. not missing or messing up a single part. god i could watch him play all day honestly. and i will, when we get back. after a little, dustin spots a swarm of demo bats.
"EDDIE! WE GOTTA LOCK DOWN IN T MINUS THIRTY SECONDS!" he nods in response. "T MINUS TWENTY!" eddie nods once again and plays the guitar solo.
OH. MY. GOD. HE IS SO FINE. playing that guitar perfectly. just the way he plays it is perfect. "T MINUS TEN!" eddie finishes and we rush down off the trailer.
we make it in time so they don't get us. once we get inside dustin turns to eddie. "dude... most metal EVER!" they both start screaming.
i just laugh at them. "what? did you not like it babe?" eddie asks walking over to me. "no, i loved it. you played it perfectly, and you looked good doing it. but you guys are just cute."
he kisses me gently. "i'm glad you enjoyed the show my love. there's many more to come." "yeah, there will be. i already have a list of songs for you to play."
we hear the demobats trying to get in. we hear them on the roof. "shit shit shit shit shit." we follow the sound to a vent. "they can't get in through there, can they?"
dustin barely got it out before a bat burst through. we stab them with our spears. eddie puts his trash lid with nails on it so none can get through.
we go to another vent and many others come inside. we rush out, closing the door. "THATS NOT GONNA HOLD!" dustin yells. "LETS GO! LETS GO!!!"
"COME ON QUICKLY!" dustin climbs through. after he gets through i gesture for eddie to go. "NO! JORDAN GO!" "NO PLEASE!" "ILL BE RIGHT AFTER YOU! JUST GOOO!" i pull myself up and fall through.
eddie gets on the makeshift rope and starts climbing. he gets back down and looks at the door. "EDDIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PLEASE EDDIE DONT DO THIS SHIT! EDDIE! EDDIE NO!" i holler.
he grabs the spear and cuts the 'rope'. "EDDIE NO!" dustin screams. "EDDIE PLEASE NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE NO!" "i'm buying more time.
"NOOO! EDDIE PLEASE?" me and dustin scream in sync. eddie runs out. "WHAT DO WE DO?!" i scream looking around. i was hyper ventilating and losing my vision. i grab a chair and pull it over. i climb on it and still can't reach.
"DUSTIN! LOCK YOUR FINGERS AND LIFT ME UP! PLEASE!" he does as i say. after 3 tries he lifts me enough so i can barely reach it. i jump through and fall on my leg. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" he yells. "STAY THERE!"
i run. i ran out and looked around for him. i see a swarm of bats. hes fighting them off. i finally get to him. "COME ON WE CAN FIND ANOTHER WAY EDDIE!"
with that, i pull him away and we run. we run to the trailer and i find a gun in his uncles room. "yeah, this should work." we go back outside. he starts hitting them and stabbing them with his spear. i'm shooting them, aiming for the head.
after a little of that, they all drop to the ground. eddie falls soon after. "EDDIE, BABY ITS OKAY COME ON!" i lean down and put his arm around my shoulder, and walked to his trailer.
"DUSTIN! Dustin, i'm gonna throw the sheets back up, and put the mattress back. i need you to climb through." i put eddie down on his couch, and do what i told dustin.
he climbs through. "eddie, are you okay?" dustin asks running over to him. he just nods in response. "okay i found a first aid kit. it's a little... disgusting, cause it's here. but it'll work." i clean him up, and bandage his cuts.
"okay, now dustin. i'm gonna climb through, your gonna lift him up, and make sure he doesn't fall. i'm gonna make sure he doesn't hit his side, where he was bit, when he falls."
we do just that and he makes it over fine. we get him to a little urgent care that my mom works at. "sweetie get away from him. that's the murderer devil boy!"
"mom he's innocent. now shut up, and do your job. please mom." she sighs. after what feels like forever they walk back out together. "he's gonna be just fine. he should relax for a little though. he can stay at our house, but if the cops come, i had no idea he was there. be safe now."
i smile at my moms words. we were never close, and we always argued. i gave her a hug. "thanks mom. love you." we head to my place. "dustin it's getting late, you can crash on my couch. i don't want you to walk home this late."
dustin falls asleep watching my little pony. (he said he watches it in s3 i swear😭) and me and eddie head to my room. "so eddie... uh... ...how's your side feeling?"
i wanted to ask him something else. i wanted to ask him to... i wanted to ask him to be mine, officially. i've been trying to ask since we got back. i just got so scared when i thought i lost him. "oh, my side is fine."
i changed into pajamas. i ended up just wearing a sports bra, and some boxers. i walk back into my room. eddie was laying on my bed. seems like he has the same idea of pajamas as me, he was just wearing boxers.
i lay on my bed, eddie wraps an arm around me. i put my head on his chest, and i trace around his abs. "uhh... eddie?" "yes love?" i feel my cheeks get hot at the name.
"would you maybe want to... i don't know. i know we have like a good thing going, and you know i don't wanna ruin that. but do you think that... i don't know. maybe we could... make us official? i get it if not, it's fine."
he looks down and smiles at me. "why are you so nervous? we literally said 'i love you' and i told you you were mine. babe we're pretty much official already." he laughs at me.
he was right. i don't know why i was so nervous. "well yeah, but the last dude i liked acted like he wanted to be official, then ditched me. but he was ugly anyways."
i laugh then look up to him. he looks back and forth, from my eyes to my lips. i part my lips slightly, causing him to not look back at my eyes. he pulls me in. we kiss.
he licks my bottom lip, asking for entry, i grant it. it gets heated and he takes off my bra. we both take off our boxers and, you know what happens next😭 i can't write smut.