[Special] Embrace your Destiny Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

"But I think there's still some hope for this. That Dragon girl controlled the fire and Your Golden Friend too was able to Stop it with her power. If she'll be able to find her and help her with it. Then that's good"

"Y-yeah! I'm sure Donghai will be able to find Mei! She's a good navigator which for some reason a bit weird talent."

Helping Mk walk up those sharp ice Nezha Breathes in seeing those Gigantic ice and a looming figure of a Gigantic Mech. Standing Beside him Tripitaka Frowned seeing that fast thundering colors of gold and blue "So This is the Ladybone demons Power....I can sense her Disgusting Aura here..." She may have used those poor Mortals and trapped them inside her ice. Draining their Energies out and Also the City.

"That Monkey is Right there. Kid We gotta make this quick. Don't engage into fight and Immediately escape."

"Get the Monkey king, Go back To the mountain and Regroup With everyone. Got it?"

Hearing another loud Cackling noise of thundering power, Mk Flinched and looked up Seeing a small figure of his Mentor and the Ladybone demon. Are they talking? Seems like it but Monkey king is all pissed and the fight continued on with the two immortals Flashing in speed.

"My Disciple may be the Great sage equal to heaven. But Remember, He's fighting And blinded in rage and Impatience. An Impulsive action."

"We'll bring him back with us. Even if it mean using this"

Opening his palms Mk's eyes widen once he saw the Golden filet Glowing. "No way. It's The crown...." So Tripitaka can still Create that Crown. He could have used it from the very beginning but....

"Oh don't give me that look Mk. I have a good reason and It's not seeing him wear this again. He hates it sooo bad and I feel bad reciting that sutra just to stop him"

"Well...we're gonna stop him from getting hurt right?" Smilling, Tripitaka Smirked and Hid The crown inside his pockets "Oh yes, and only this crown could. Well....he might get a bit nostalgic about this and maybe hate me for it" Chuckling Sheepishly, Nezha took the lead Giving them a safe road to get closer. Leading the two Mk Followed behind with the Great Monk Floating beside the two Boys.

[---○---]

"What?!"

"Just a little bit of tinkering Pigsy! Hang in there!"

Beaming to the pig Sandy continued on fixing the Van, with pigsy fuming and having no choice but to help the blue giant. "Donghai? Kid are you Okay now?" Giving her old Blue Jacket, Tang Gently Pat's her back while she's adding Bandages on her Arms and Neck.

The ice that spreaded through her body back then left some bloody bruises, and the samadhi fire gave some small burns too.

But the good news is The curse Got Decimated easily from the fire. "I'm okay teach, maybe my palms are a bit sore" Wrapping one last Bandages. Donghai Glanced to pigsy and sandy who's fixing the Van.

With Mk and her master Going along with nezha, they have agreed to split up and work together to bring The king back safely and Bring Mei back too; of course it's her Mission to take her Girl Bestfriend back and help her with the fire problems she's having.