CUTTER GAUTHEIR | PHI

Y/N's POV
"Look how beautiful my girls look," I smiled at him.

Currently we we're getting ready for Cutter's NHL draft.

Tonight was a night of celebrating possibly with a few tears.

We all know I get pretty emotional especially with these types of things.

Though tonight was all about Cutter and how far he's come.

I was in a simple white dress and our daughter Madeleine aka Maddie was in matching one.

She wanted to match with me because she said my dress was pretty.

Cutter agreed with her.

He also wanted to see us match.

Having a baby young wasn't something we planned but sometimes things happen.

Sure it was hard and it still is, but we wouldn't change it for the world.

We love Maddie more then anything.

She changed our lives in a good way.

From the moment she was born we loved her more then words can describe.

She's the perfect little girl and I know that Cutter's happy he gets to spend his draft day with her.

I've honestly never seen him smile more in his life.

I think seeing his little girl all dressed up for his draft, made him happy.

It made me happy seeing Maddie all dresses up in her cute little dress, with her hair all done. It made me realize how grateful I am I have Cutter and Maddie.

We were sat in our seats and I was next to Cutter and Maddie was sat on his lap.

I tried to tell him to let me hold Maddie but he wanted to hold her.

He wanted to spend his draft moment with her.

The draft had started and they had just announced the 4th overall and Philadelphia was up next.

This was a part in the draft where it was possible for Cutter to go.

He knew the Flyers were interested in him so there was a chance he was going to them.

When the Philadelphia Flyers went up and announced the name, I was shocked.

They chose Cutter.

Part of me wanted to scream so loud China would call to complain, but I held it in.

I was so beyond proud of him.

Seeing the smile on his face was amazing.

"I love you and I am so proud of you" I said to Cutter giving him a hug.

"I love you too."

Cutter hugged his family and went to go down the stairs while he was still holding Maddie.

"Wait babe you still have Maddie" I said.

"I'm bringing her with me" he said.

"Are you sure."

He nodded and continued walking down the stairs with Maddie on his hip.

I watched him walk onto the stage and take off his jack and put on a flyers jersey they even had a baby flyers jersey for Maddie.

I smiled seeing Cutter standing on that stage with Maddie, both of them wearing a Flyers jersey.

It was after the draft and we were all hanging out. Cutter was doing some media stuff and was talking with a few of the other guys.

Maddie was having the time of her life because she had like 10 teenage guys playing with her.

"Please don't kill my daughter" Cutter yelled to Rutger.

"She's fine" he yelled back.

The boys seemed to love Maddie.

I don't think I would have trouble putting her to sleep tonight, they would tire her out.

Eventually after a while of Maddie playing with some of the guys Rutger came over to us holding her.

She looked exhausted.

"You guys tire her out" I asked.

He nodded laughing.

Cutter grabbed Maddie and she immediately cuddled into him.

I would say we had a great time celebrating Cutter being drafted.

Maddie was asleep before we even left.

I was extremely tired and so was Cutter.

Regardless of that I was so proud of Cutter and he deserves everything that's coming for him.

He also has me and Maddie as his number one supporters.

____________________
I kinda like this.