Chapter 30- I Don't Know:

A/N: Just a heads up for this chapter, it's a bit graphic and pretty sad, I cringed when I wrote most of this chapter. So for those of you who are squeamish, sorry and you might not want to read the end of this chapter because it's kind of gory and it's a pretty dark chapter.

I know it's been forever and this is kind of slow but I wrote this chapter at least three times and tried different ways on how I wanted this to go because none of the others felt right and so I figured it out and I just want to apologize for taking forever. And a HUGE thank you to everyone that has voted for my stories and commented and who has become a fan because you guys really do mean so much to me! Anyways.....enjoy!!!!! :)

Chapter 30- I Don't Know

            I opened my eyes and it was completely dark. I sat up and looked around. I was in the forest, that much I could make out. My whole body felt stiff as I turned my head side-to-side and my sight was a little fuzzy.

            "I'd take it easy if I were you."

            If I hadn't been so stiff I would've jumped at the sound of someone else's voice. I tried to speak but my mouth was drier than I'd expected.

            "Here," the voice said, "drink this, it might help."

            I looked over to see a cup being held out to me I couldn't see what was in it but I didn't register making sure it wasn't poisoned or anything because my throat was too desperate for the liquid to make the ache go away. I downed what ended up just being water in two gulps and gave the cup back  to the owner. When my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness I could just barely make out Lexi's face.

            "Before you ask," she started, "I'm not too sure if you want to know what happened."

            "What do you mean?" I croaked. I tried clearing my throat and it helped only slightly. Lexi took a deep breath as she gave me the cup back and it was filled with more water.

            "I mean, maybe it would be better if you just relaxed for a little bit."

            "How long have I been out?" I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed them to get the sleep out of them.

            "Oh, about eighteen hours," she replied casually.

            I couldn't tell what my face looked like but as Lexi back at me and quickly opened her mouth to explain, I took a good guess.

            "Look, it was a good thing. You definitely needed it. Your body couldn't handle everything you put it through these past few weeks and it needed some time to just rest. You were completely exhausted."

            My shoulder slumped and I began to pick at a couple of leaves on the soft ground I was sitting on.

            "Eighteen hours," I breathed.