Now I don't need Margaret. I need Isabelle.

"Get out". I order her while looking outside the window.

"My king, have I made a mistake? Please don't do this with me. Forgive me-". Margaret starts crying and begging. The pathetic sounds of crying are just making me angrier. If she does not leave this second, then I will kill her. I don't want her filthy blood to ruin my room.

"I SAID GET OUT". I shout angrily. After this, I hear the shuffling and then the door opens and closes. If she had not left, then the guards would have been taking her dead body out. I want Isabelle and I cannot wait any longer. Now, I don't want anyone except her.

I look towards the moon. She is as beautiful as the moon.

I am obsessed. Her love has now turned into an obsession. I have never felt such feelings for anyone and I never thought that I would ever feel such emotions towards anyone.

I crave only her. What your love has done to me, Isabelle? I wonder how I let a girl do this to me. She is not from a noble family nor she is a princess of some kingdom. She is just a commoner from a village and now a slave but still, she has captured my heart. In the world's eyes, she might be just a slave but only I know that she now rules the king's heart.

Tonight is the last night Isabelle in which you are alone. From tomorrow you will be with me every night. I could have called you tonight and you would not have been able to do anything about it but I want our first night to be a special and memorable one.

I will never let you leave me. If you ever dare to run, then I will bring you back, and now your whole life is with me. I have written this in your destiny, Isabelle.

ISABELLE'S POV

Another day passed with me inside my room. I was not locked inside like yesterday but I stayed inside with my own choice. I did not step out of my room the whole day. Simply because I did not want to. There were many reasons why I decided to spend my whole day inside this room.

I woke up early as usual. I have had a strange feeling inside me since the moment I woke up. I was feeling like something bad was going to happen but then I thought what worse can happen to me as compared to what has already happened. I chose to ignore this feeling as it was making me worried.

Moreover, where can I go except to the harem. It is not like I can roam the palace. I am tired of this whole place. I cannot leave this harem and I am feeling caged. Whenever I think about this, I feel my throat constrict.

I snicker at my misery. I have to live with this.

I thought to meet Ivy and Elise and spend some time with them. At first, I did not want to meet Ivy after yesterday but she is my friend. I cannot break my friendship with her just because of what she thinks. Yes, she thinks differently from me but two people don't need to think the same. It is fine if she considers this palace her home.

I know they would have cheered up my mood and I love being in their company but if I went to meet them then I would have come across Esme too and I don't want to see her. I am already feeling so down and being with her would have ruined my mood. I hate her. Her presence irritates me. I did not want to hate her but she is the only one responsible for this.

I had tried to be friends with her but soon I realized that she doesn't want us to be friends. She hates me as I hate her. Her continuous taunts and rude behavior have made me hate her. She has such a big problem with me that whenever she sees me, she starts with her taunts. I am in no mood for her meaningless talks. I am sure if given a chance, she will not think twice before killing me.

I did not want to meet Lillian too. I am angry at her for locking me inside my room but does she care? Of course not. I thought if I did not leave my room then I would not come across Lillian too but nothing like this happened.