PART 45: Exasperation

Comincia dall'inizio

"Can I order everything?"

I laughed at how excited he appeared as he eyed the ice cream with sparkling eyes. It took a while before we finished ordering and sitting down at the empty table with six cups of ice cream.

"It's so yummy!!!" He said while eating the mint chocolate chip flavored ice cream and I wiped the edge of his lips with my thumb.

"You need to finish all of these," I looked at the ice cream on the table that he ordered and smiled. Even just seeing him in this state of excitement and joy makes me smile widely.

"Awww, we need to finish it together."

"Let me feed you."

"Open your mouthhh," he said and just before I ate the ice cream, he fed it to himself and smiled like a child.

"So naughty." I pinched his top nose and he stuck out his tongue at me, proud of his childish behavior.

.........................................

After that, we went to the photo booth since it brought back memories for us as before War moved to a new city, we had also taken a photo here and we have since kept that photo in our wallet until now.

"1,2—"

He kissed my cheek, making my eyes widen and when the photo came out from the machine, it was kinda obvious I was stunned by the sudden kiss.

"So cute," he chuckled looking at the photo and kept it in his wallet.

"You also kissed my cheeks at the photo booth before. So, I got you back," he smiled proudly and after looking at our surroundings, I couldn't help to steal a kiss from his lips, causing his cheeks instantly become reddened.

"Yinnn"

"We are in public right now," he covered his mouth with his palm and hit my shoulder.

"Okay then, let's go inside the booth again," I pulled his hand and he pinched my waist, making me laugh.

"You are naughty than me. So naughty," he said and walked away with his bright pink cheeks.

...........................................

We spent at that mall from morning until evening, doing a lot of activities together and before we went out to dinner, we entered the Royal London watch store and War just followed me but his countenance expressed curiosity as to why we had come here.

"Do you want to buy a watch?" He asked and I just smiled.

"Which one do you think is pretty?"

"This or this," I pointed to two watches on that glass table.

"Emm wait," he looked at the watches for a moment before choosing the one on the left.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty. It looks stunning on you," he smiled.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, that's why I chose it for you."

"Okay then, I'll buy this."

"Give me two of these watches," I told the seller and after making the payment, we sat at the empty seat around the area.

I then took his hand and removed his old watch that I bought for him a long time ago. "Yinnn, what are you doing?"

I smiled looking at him and took out the new watch from the box. "Change your watch," I said and put the new watch I just bought on him.