PART 39: Amorous

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

This time, he kissed me softly. There is no tongue involved, instead he gave my lips a smooth kiss over and over again, making us both smile on the kiss.

"You purposely wear like this," he said and my cheeks turned red. It felt like someone was burning my face with fire because I felt so hot suddenly.

"I thought you already forgot about tonight," I replied and he caressed my cheeks, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

"How could I forget it?"

I didn't know the way he stared at me or the way he spoke that made my heart almost jump out of my chest and if we hadn't sat down right now, I'm sure I would have fallen to the floor because the feelings he gave me were so intense that my knee started to give out.

"Wait here. We need to combine the bed," he said.

"Is one bed not enough?"

Shit. Did my question sound so stupid? I didn't know, I'm just asking. My mind couldn't think straight away as my heart was pounding fastly like I just ran a 100 kilometers but all I do now is staring at him!!!

"I don't want us to fall on the floor," he replied while smiling and walked to the bed, leaving me almost fainted and didn't stop being nervous because of him. His answer caused my heartbeat to speed up even more and I remained frozen and helpless as I watched him combine the two single beds.

When he was finished, he went to the door to make sure it was locked and pulled the curtains close before walking to me.

I bowed my head down when he stood in front of me and took his hand, fiddling with his fingers.

"Are you nervous?"

I nodded to answer his question. He caressed my cheek to make me look at him and he approached my face slowly until our lips collided with each other.

I reciprocate the kiss and Yin delicately nips at my lips to seek permission to lick them. He wasted no time in inserting his lustful tongue into my warm cavern as soon as I parted my lips, leaving no part untouched. Our tongues were entangled inside as we savoured each other's decadent flavours.

He moved his lips and I felt his wicked tongue make contact with my Adam's apple and he licked it before locking his lips firmly around the protrusion and sucked. He continued to lick and suck on different spots on my neck, then move to my earlobe and bite it.

"Can I undress you?" He whispered to my ear, sending the shiver all over my body.

I fell silent for a moment before nodding. He pulled out my shirt and I also did the same thing to him. His hand came to caress my cheeks and his thumb made circles on the flushed flesh of my cheek, his eyes never wavering from my own. My breathing increased and I felt how the temperature of the room rose.