My heart began to drop. She was gonna be dead.

"Munchkin we need a doctor.", I cried while sitting Bey up.

"She sh—

Huge bangs went off in front of the door. Nicki slowly approached the door with her hand on her gun.

She slung the door open with the gun pointed center of Julius' head.

He limped into the house with blood and cuts on face.

"Are they dead?", asked Nicki.

"Yes but so are our greatest men.", he sighed.

"Julius weren't you a medic in the army?", I asked.

"Yeah, for 7 years.", he replied walking forward.

"Please help.", I said once he was in view. My tears began to fall more and more.

Nicki came and dragged me away from Beyoncé as Julius began cutting open Beyoncé's shirt.

"Baby he has it, we need to get your cleaned up.", she said referring to my blood soaked clothes.

"But s—

Before I could get out of Nicki's grip the elevator closed. I didn't wanna leave her side, she might die and I can't lose her.

"Come on .", she said guiding me to the guest bathroom. Beyoncé hated for us to do our dirty business there.

I stood in a gaze as I looked at the amount of blood on me in the mirror. Some dried and a nasty brown color the other vibrant red.

"Come on Baby, you gotta get out these clothes.", said Nicki while standing up from the tub.

"What if she di—

Before I even finished the sentence Nicki's hand went across my face.

"Beyoncé has gotten through many things and you will not disrespect her like that while she is down there fighting for her life.", she said with hot tears running down her eyes.

I stood confused as she broke down in front of me. She was just being the comforter now she needs one. We truly were breaking down. We needed each other in times like this. I think it's the reason all three of us are together.

Two person couples wouldn't last through this. They would be broken up with trust issues and a custody battle.

"Let's take a bath, Beyoncé will be okay by the time we get out.", she said undressing.

"What ab—

"She okay Rihanna!", she yelled grabbing my chin.

She saw my worry.

She saw my fear.

She feels my sickness.

She feels my heartache.

She connected her lips with mines.

She could taste my need for a safe haven.

She could taste my submission to her.

She got in the tub and motioned for me to get in front of her. My body was tense and I couldn't take it.

After having a narcissist mother and perverted male figures I hated being vulnerable emotionally and physically. And the position I was in now was kicking at both fears.

"Let me relieve you, I want nothing from you.", she whispered in my ears.

She ran her hands across my thighs. She didn't get inappropriate with it. She did it in a soothing way making me release a breath of relief.