𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"No shit. Lennard." I snapped.

"I'm sorry." He begged and knelt to help me pick the books.

"Just leave. Ever since I've liked and gave you a damn of my day, you've been ruining everything." I said and started packing my books.

"Wow thank you!" He said and left.

For some reason, I felt bad for snapping at him that way. But he deserved it for being such a jerk to me.

But, he didn't exactly force me to kiss him. I was just being stupid and desperate. He didn't exactly promise me anything.

Ring ring ring

Great, I'm officially going to get late to class. What a classic way to start the day.

Camilla's POV
Hell. I drank my coffee and threw it in the trash can. I walked to class and hands were wrapped round my shoulders. I looked up to see Zayn smiling.

"What's up? You look tired, maybe you need some coffee." He said and handed me one.

"I actually had one, but no coffee's too much." I said.

"That's true." He said smiling.

"So would you get that arm off my shoulders or should I help you?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and removed his arm. We walked into class together and walked up to the backseat. I could feel eyes on us but I definitely do not care.

"Hey guys." Martine chirped and sat beside me.

"Wassssap?" She dragged her words.

"Fine, fine. Damn, aren't you bursting with energy today?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, guess what?"

"What?"

"Zayn missed Gwen's show on Saturday. Talk about lit." Martine said.

"Yeah, talking about that. Gwen is gonna rip your head off." I teased.

The guys and I, well except Zayn went to Gwen's dance show which was lit as Martine said. Gwen set the stage on fire and I'm so proud of her. After that, we celebrated with ice cream and cupcakes in Scoop(I dragged them there) and went our separate ways.

"Damn. I was actually busy on Saturday. My dad thought it would be cool if we had a 'family' hangout there which ended up in us arguing, but anyways, I gotta make it up to Gwen." Zayn said.

"You should Mon ami." Martine nudged.

That means friend? Friend, right?

"Oui."

"Okay class. Today we're gonna talk about...."

Ah, here we go.

-**-

I threw my books in my locker and turned to the flustered Gwen.

"Calm down--"

"--I can't seem.... Sorry." I said when I realized my voice was getting higher and snappy.

"I can't seem to calm down." I said.

"Okay, breathe in, breathe out and tell me what you heard." She said.

"That shit doesn't work Gwen. How dare they talk about me? In the stalls? Thinking I didn't hear them but I did!" I snapped.

"Yeah but you don't have to care about what they say." Gwen said.

"Why can't I?" I snapped.

"Because they don't know what they are saying. You aren't who they say you are." She said.