𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Yassss! We've finally added K to our reads💃💃💃. I'm so elated!! Thank you very much for reading and voting guys. You're the best🌺💝.

Read on😊.
----------------------🎉💝🎉-------------------------

Trevor's POV.
Adah. She called me reporting that Toby is being difficult. She talked about how Toby doesn't care about her or their 'future', how he's swearing and how he yelled at her.

Honestly, if I was Toby, I'll have broken up with her long ago.

Then he said the icing on the cake, she broke up with him. Yay!

"Wow, I'm so happy for Toby." I said.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean, he's free to date someone who doesn't care about money all the time, who's caring, ambitious but not too passionate about it. And maybe someone who really cares about how he feels." I replied.

"What? I care about Toby. He doesn't care one bit about--"

"--Toby cares about you so don't tell me that bullshit. In fact, he loves you with the fact that he has been with you all these years. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's so whipped and dumb to the extent that he has been trying to call you." I cut her off.

"You lost a good man and I'm so happy for him. With that settled, I'm very busy. So call me never Adah." I said and hung up.

How did she even get my number?

I called Toby and he picked. He said hello and sounded very stressed.

"I heard about your break up." I said.

"What the-- how do you know?" He asked.

"I have my sources. Congratulations. Now don't be a loser and call her back you understand?" I replied.

"I just don't know, she really doesn't understand." He said.

"I called her. She said she doesn't like you anymore. I begged her to reconsider but she said no. You're on your own buddy. Why don't you go out and have drinks? That'll be helpful." I lied.

"I can't believe she said that. And I can't believe you begged her? And I can't believe you're lying to me? Do you hate her that much?" He asked.

No I love you that much. But I won't tell him, NEVER!

"You just don't deserve a passionate and ambitious girl like Adah. Besides, I'm pretty sure you'll get divorced if you marry." I said.

"You know what Trev, bye." He said.

"Okay wait....... Just--"

"--just what?" He asked.

"Know your worth, okay?" I said and hung up.

Their love life isn't my effin business. My secretary came in and told me I have a board meeting in less than an hour.

Well, duty calls.

Toby's POV
Camilla. One of the most beautiful essays I've ever seen has been written by her, and I've seen a lot. There a lot of things going on in that head of hers that no one can ever notice. The same is for her big heart that is blocked from eyesight with big walls.

All she needs is to break them down.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. She picked.