"How... Did you get here?..."

Y/n gasped, quickly turning her body to face the person who spoke─ only to be met with a familiar figure with brown eye colors.

"Boboiboy?... Wait no... Your... The earth element...." Y/n frowned, as she started inspecting the element that was in front of her and saw two more by his side. There were also four different glowing spheres beside them as well. Red orange, ocean blue, green and lastly white mixed with yellow.

......

"Oh! I remember now! That was you?!" Y/n asked, looking at the light element in disbelief since all she remember was the glowing spheres.

"That was us! Since our holder hasn't unlock our elements yet!" Thorn answered.

"Took you long enough to remember." Cyclone lightly teased. "I thought you wouldn't be able to remember that event"

"So in total, Boboiboy has 7 elements which is a lot if i'm being honest here" Ying commented, as the others nod in agreement.

"So? Are you gonna unlock your light and nature element now?" Fire asked, gesturing towards the telekinesis manipulator and as a cue. Both Thorn and Solar darted towards Y/n, who slightly panicked at the sight of the two elements running towards her.

"She's gonna get my element first!" Thorn happily exclaimed, summoning a vine to tie it around the girl's waist and pulled. "Wha-"

"And i believe she needs to get mine first!" Solar argued, briefly grabbing the girl's arm so that Thorn wouldn't take her first. "Y/n! Get my element first!"

"Noo!" Thorn whined, quickly grabbing the girl's other arm once she was near his reach. "Take my element first! I wanna see what you'll look like!"

"No way! Light is better than nature!" Solar's words made Thorn gasped, oh how offended the nature element was feeling right now. "Quake!! Solar said light is better than nature!! He's mean!!" Thorn wailed, making Solar instantly regret his words. "W-Wait! That's not what i meant!!"

"But... Isn't that what you said before?" Y/n confirmed, she isn't even sure what to feel. After all, two elements were fighting over who gets they're elements first but seems like Thorn might win this one.

"Your suppose to be on my side!" The light element panicked, turning his head to face Y/n─ looking betrayed.

"I.... was?" She asked, Y/n didn't even knew since all she did was told the truth and there's nothing wrong with telling the truth right?

Solar opened his mouth to oppose on what she said but heard someone faked cough behind him, this made the light element freeze─ slowly turning back and made eye contact with Quake. "Y-Yes?"

─────

"Wait wait wait!! I'm sorry!!! I said i'm sorryyy!!!!"

The others just watched the screaming Solar being dragged away by an angry Quake while Thorn was cuddling Y/n's side body in victorious and satisfaction. Knowing full well that he won and his element will be the first one Y/n will unlock.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Yaya worriedly asked, turning her head towards the other elements but they're expressions just remained the same.

"Who knows?" Ice shrugged followed by a tired yawn escaping past his lips.

"His fault anyways, Solar should know better than making Thorn cry" Thunder remarked, which the other elements nodded at him as an agreement.

"Soo~ Are you gonna unlock my element now?" Thorn beamed, grabbing a hold of Y/n's shoulder to face him.

"I guess" She replied, giving Thorn a smile and held his awaiting hand that has a flower laying on his palm. The familiar feeling of power running through the girl's veins like she felt before.

Thorn had to take a few steps back once Y/n's figure began to surround with glowing green colors, the others couldn't help but feel excited─ knowing full well that her appearance will change like her other elements.

After waiting for a minute─ the green light began to decrease, making Y/n visible to everyone. Like before, Y/n's appearance changed. She was still wearing her hoodie but the difference is her hoodie doesn't have sleeves, the color of her attire was almost the same as Thorn. The fabric and leggings was leafy green color, the cuffs and hood was black including her skirt instead on the regular white.

The skirt also seems to have some flowery patterns and leaves, the girl was also wearing a cherry blossom flower crown as for her eyes, it was lime green with pink accents color.