5- The Adventure Starts

"I don't know why i'm feeling like this, i always thought of you as my best friend yet..... I found myself yearning for more, i can't even believe myself, i'm so young to feel like this...

I always thought you and Fang fighting for popularity is very amusing but... At the same time... I always think it's adorable, and now.... I find myself.... Slowly having a feelings for you."

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

"Ochobot? Ochobot! Can you hear me?" Boboiboy worriedly called out, looking at his power watch in hopes to at least get a message from they're Power Sphere friend yet the power watch couldn't reach Ochobot's signal.

"Anything?" Y/n asked, looking at Boboiboy while also having the same worried look on her face, the elemental manipulator just let out a depressed sigh and shook his head as a no.

"Nothing... What are we gonna do?...." Boboiboy questioned himself, he's not the only one that is dead worried. Y/n was too, upon living the same house with Boboiboy— she manage to spend loads of time with both Boboiboy and Ochobot, it made her get closer to them.

"How far are we from the lighthouse Cikgu?" Gopal asked, facing the said man. They were all wearing an orange life vest, just in case they might fall onto the deep blue sea.

"Actually, were not that far. We just need to head to that direction!" Papa Zola yelled, pointing straight forward which confuses some of the young heroes.

"How far is that Cikgu? We need to hurry!" Boboiboy said in desperation with Y/n also backing him up.

"Yeah! Who knows what those aliens will do to Ochobot!" The girl half yelled, seeing Yaya had flew past them since her role here is to keep an eye on they're way, in hopes she might see  the ship or the floating island.

"Instead of worrying, why don't you relax your mind and help me fish for squid!" Papa Zola offered, the others looked uninterested on the offer— watching the man got out his fishing rod and started fishing....

"Tch tch tch, moew moew. Here squiddy squiddy, here squiddy"

The other young heroes looked at Papa Zola with a deadpan expression while Y/n was looking away, biting her lower lip since in her perspective, Papa Zola looked hilarious to her.

"Come on, nobody fishes for squid in the daytime!" Ying briefly informed, looking at the man they were with and face palmed.

"She's right! My Appa told me, people only fish at night time Cikgu!" Gopal quickly agreed to Ying, also informing Papa Zola what they know about squid fishing.

"Does your Appa sleep during the night?" Papa Zola asked, glancing at Gopal and Ying before looking back at the sea.

"Uh... Yeah, of course he sleeps at night" The molecular manipulator confirmed, followed by a small nod but then Papa Zola suddenly went in front of Gopal.

"Exactly!! Don't you think the squids needsto sleep at night too huh!?!" The man yelled at both Ying and Gopal's faces, making the two kids fall back with a yelp.

"Cikgu Papa...."

"Well...." Y/n trailed off, which caught all they're attentions. "They can like active sleep, which typically lasted about 40 seconds, usually occurred after a long quiet sleep, and the cycle repeated every 30 to 40 minutes so... The squids can also be awake at night... Since some people also sleeps at daytime-"

"Huh!? So your saying squids are sleeping at daytime and not night?! What are you saying!?!" Papa Zola yelled at the girl's face, in which made Y/n yelp as she unintentionally stumbled back and eventually fell onto the sea water.