14- Victory

"We're doomed!" Gopal cried, looking back at the black hole and hurriedly looked away. "We're all going to get sucked into the black hole!!"

"Fang!!" Y/n screamed once her aquamarine orbs saw her friend getting sucked towards the black hole, she quickly used her telekinesis to grab the shadow manipulator's hand and flew down to ground for safety.

The black hole was already sucking the giant rocks of the island as the others we're either holding onto they're dear life or Yaya using her powers to pull herself and her other friends down to the ground.

Boboiboy's brown orbs kept searching the sky, trying to think of a plan to stop the black hole yet nothing came into his mind. He hopes they're might be a miracle to help them all which was granted.

They all saw a purple glow in the sky as Bora Ra's ship had came into they're view, all the heroes stared at the ship in shock and confusion.

"Huh?"

"HUH? Why did we teleport back here?" The alien himself was also confused at this, looking between his wrist screen band before looking around him. Someone suddenly spoke behind him, catching Bora Ra's attention as he looked back.

"What's wrong? Was it the wrong coordinates?" Adudu asked with Papa Zola and Probe beside him, looking towards Bora Ra's figure with a grin on his face and Yoyo's tablet in his hand.

Behind the three, Yoyo and Kiki Ta we're wrapped around with a rope and a creature that was made by robotic substances and hybridised with a shark was guarding the two.

Yoyo had let out a fearful scream when the shark had roared at him while Kiki Ta's facial expression didn't change.

"I-I'm sorry Captain! He gave you the wrong coordinates!" Yoyo stuttered, looking towards Bora Ra with a shameful look as Papa Zola began to mock the red alien. "Ohh! Yoyo Oh! Give me the teleportation coordinates now!~"

This caused Bora Ra to become furious towards the man.

"You dare to make a fool out of me?!" He snapped, charging towards the three with a loud battle cry also causing the man to let out a female scream.

"Enough Bora Ra!!" Boboiboy yelled, flexing his power watch one more time. "Boboiboy Hepta Split!" A yellown circular shape with seven different kinds of symbol had appeared behind the hero before going through it.

Just when Bora Ra was about to hit Papa Zola, he suddenly got sucked by a spiral tornado and got taken away from the ship.

"Cyclone Rush!" The wind element yelled, once Bora Ra was high in the sky. He had increased the spiral tornado and made it into a one big tornado as everyone can hear Bora Ra's screaming.

"Fire Breath" Blaze then emits a flamethrower from his mouth, combining his attack with Cyclone. Making the tornado turned into a fiery one, causing the alien to yell out in pain even more.

"Blizzard Blast!" Ice had shot a concentrated ice towards the fiery tornado, freezing it with Bora Ra still inside of it. 

"Take this!!" Quake shouted, charging towards to where the alien is with his right giant rock gloves, punching the ice hard also hitting Bora Ra at the same time. 

Bora Ra was knock back because of the force Quake had punched into him, sending him towards a small floating island- crashing onto it, not knowing his wrist band had slipped from his hand. The alien has no energy left to fight back due to all the attacks that kept coming to him, one after another.

"Entangling Roots!" A voice yelled out, the same voice that belonged to Boboiboy. Bora Ra slowly looked up, making an eye contact with forest green eyes. His appearance is somewhat the same as the other forms of BoBoiBoy with cropped black hair and the regular physique of a child, but he possesses green irises and is clad in mostly green and black with his cap being fully black with a minor addition of neon green vine-like linings adorning the sides of his cap all the way to the bill.

He wears the said cap with the bill turned to the left of his head. Unlike the other elemental split personas, this Boboiboy does not appear to sport a jacket but instead, he wears a short-sleeved shirt with black coloring the upper part and green on the lower part of the shirt, with green pants adorned with black jagged, thorn-like linings at the sides. His shoes are a mix of green and black colors laced with white shoelaces. His insignia is placed at the front of his shirt, right under the hoodie. Accessories that mainly differentiate him from the other forms happen to be the green thorn-like studs on a green wristband worn on his left wrist and a black arm warmer that covers all the way from his right forearm to his hand.