White Rabbit: Oh dear, oh dear...

The hallways all came to a stop and you were all reunited once again as Raven pleaded her case.

Raven: Maybe while we're here I can break that too. Surely, for the good of Wonderland you can let us go and....

White Rabbit: I must tell you something... you are correct. There is a plot against the Queen of Hearts!

Lizzie form fists and stomped in anger.

Lizzie: I knew it!

You pulled her back to keep her calm before looking at the White Rabbit.

Y/N: You knew? Why didn't you say anything when you saw me?

Brair: What about the Storybook of Legends? Do you know where it is?

The White Rabbit shook his head.

White Rabbit: I do not, young lady. But there is a prophecy!

He cleared his throat and recited it outloud.

White Rabbit: 'Into our world six girls will drop, to end this endless rhyme. The curse will tick-tock to a stop, and ring it's final chime. The legend book the cat did swap they possibly shall find, and the regal head shall not be chopped if they graduate on time!'

You all looked at each other. You then counted the girls then counted on your fingers.

Briar: Are you alright?

You winced.

Y/N: I-Just...Give me a second to do the math here. I've been stuck in Wonderland for a while.

Everyone waited for you to finish counting.

Y/N: 3, 4, 5, 6. 6!

Apple: We're the six girls who dropped into this world!

Kitty: The book of Legends- my mom swapped it for that book of tricks!

Y/N: Yeahuh? Wait, Kitty has a mum?

Briar thought about what information was being given.

Briar: Sooo...we'll find it?!

She seemed nervous.

Lizzie: And my mother will be safe!

She seemed confident.

Y/N: And I won't be executed for failing to protect her!

You seemed hopeful.

White Rabbit: But only if you graduate!

Suddenly, a second bell rang through the school, putting a pen in this conversation for later. Or earlier depending on time's outlook.

White Rabbit: The second bell! I'm late! Here's your class.

He pulled out a wet paintbrush and handed it to Raven without further explanation. He then hopped off to do...whatever it was White Rabbits did.

White Rabbit: I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

You all just watched him.

Briar: He's kinda high-strung, isn't he?

Y/N: You think I can throw him to wherever he's going?

Everyone thought about it.

Raven: Yeah...and, um, how is this our class?

You were also confused in how a paintbrush with brown paint dripping from it could count as a class. Arts and Crafts?

Luckily, you had Maddie here to help you.